Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, August 15, 2011

Practice as a reporter

Once, I dreamed and planned for my future. I thought that myself can become a reporter, because it is a more interesting work. I think this job suitable for people always out going like me. But, is rejected by parent, because they think this job very must be very complicated. Is ok, I change my direction to another dream, aiming and pursue another dream in my life… Now, in my study life, in my university, I take part as many as the sports and co-curriculums I can join. I don’t want to miss any of my chances, I want to enjoy my life as so many things listed in my mind waiting me to do. Coincidentally, my university just launched
one siding editorial, let student voice out all the good and bad, civilize our military
university, try to make UPNM become more special and push to higher level.

I heard got such project, of course I join it. Beome a full time student and sports player, make my part time as a reporter, haha, quite funny and tiring.. But,it’s all about time arrangement. Well, our first project were to write report and write bulletin about MOSIS 2011 (minggu haluan siswa 2011 ).This program held on 22JUN2011 to 28JUN2011. Just
starting for this programme, we as “Press Crew” carry out our work. We go interview the new students, note down the important notes. We also had a short interview with student director of this program, note down some important points with fastest hand-work. On the spot, need to ask them questions, one persons, many jobs (ask, note down, eye contact, body posture, hear). We follow the whole program to get latest news. Every night after the program, we gather in a room, then after the order, we complete our bulletin before go to sleep, commonly the clock not yet point to 1am, we cannot sleep la, still rushing to come out with the bulletin, haha Feel the tiredness of a reporter, but due to it’s one of my dream, every step of sacrifice, I willing to pay it with my time. All this is my own experience and every step will become memorable experience for my past.

become a reporter of coz is a social person..c,take picture with one of the group..

i editing my article with apple computer..waseh...!!!!

this is all the new civilian student...

Written on 15.8.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...