Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Favourite Food

Holiday-ing, make me kinda lazy to write blog, despite got a long list of post I wanna share with everyone. Lately, I’m fever about k-pop, non-stop of searching variety shows and news about T-ara, gonna crazy soon, they are too talented and nice. T-ara fighting!!!

Finally, I force myself to write this post, to not let my blog looks “dull”. Today’s topic is about food. I’m not so expert on food, but I can also introduce some nice foods to everyone.

1--- Cheapest Laksa sell beside my father’s shop, is a Malay food stall, got sell laksa, ice kacang, rojak, cendol…

 It costs only RM0.50, worth to have a try la.
  
Small cendol, costs RM0.50, very cheap right?

 Ice kacang costs only RM1.00..

2--- Another one is also Laksa. This Laksa stall is located in Alor Star Mall, Alor Star, a footcourt called 华佗館。Variety of foods sell at there, I most like ice kacang and Laksa.

Lemak Laksa, very very delicious, but I forgot the price already.

 Ice Kacang also nice… yummy yummy.


Already shake legs at home for one month lo… It’s August already…

Written on 1.8.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...