Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tous les Jours Korean Bakery

Heard of Tous les Jours, you must think this is a French Bakery. Nope, you are very wrong!!! Tous les Jours is a Korean Bakery that serve delicious cakes, coffees, breads and other yummy food with luxury interior design decorated. I know this bakery when I went to Korea last year. But why I visit Tous les Jours in Malaysia, this is the main reason and main question. It is because of our Entrepreneur subject this semester. Our lecturer want us t create our own business and find a shop that as our example. Oh my god, is a difficult task. I choose Tous les Jours as my aim because I really like the concept of that bakery. I went there and have a coffee and take some fresh air. I fall in love to Tous les Jours. Hehe.


I’m very very sure you will like this bakery as well. Seems like this is a place for me to rest next time. 

~ Design from outside is enough to attract your attention , is 2-storey building ~

~ Authentic Bakery ~

~ Interior design ~

~ Homemade bread ~

~ Cakes ~



~ Fresh breads ~

~ Their menu ~


~ USB Charging port ~

~ From here, can see night view in Bukit Bintang ~

~ Tiramisu cup, costs RM8.90 ~

~ Mango Yoghurt Frappe, costs RM10, very delicious ~


We went there 3 person, spent around RM50++, haha. Shall visit there again next time. There are now open 2 franchise in KL, one in Bangsar, another one in Bukit Bintang, coming soon are in Empire Damansara and Empire Shopping Gallery. Looking forward.

Tous les Jours Malaysia Website >>> Click Here
Tous les Jours Malaysia FB >>> Click Here

Address:
WOLO Jalan Bukit Bintang
126,126A-C, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 – 4065 0088


I like Tous les Jours

Written On 26 April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...