Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Restaurant Nelayan Gombak

~ The roof top ~

Restaurant Nelayan, when I heard this, my mind pops up as a very economical and peaceful restaurant. Well, the restaurant very big in front my eyes, WOW. Wood sampan’s design appearance brings some kind of kampung style to us, and yes, can feel the peacefulness when entering the restaurant. Restaurant Nelayan serve buffet steamboat with RM29 per person if not mistaken I think. They also got air-conditioner area, wedding dinner area, and half-opened-air area. There has a very big car park. At night session, the buffet starts from 6.30pm until 11.00pm. I like the surrounding there decorates with plants and kampung style. 

~ In Front the big door ~

~ The big door ~

~ Waiting area, a little bit blur ~

~ A leisure corridor that catch my attention when enter the restaurant, I like the feel ~

~ The sampan decoration, but they close it ~

~ The plants used to decorates the restaurant ~

~ Also can sit at this area for dinner ~

~ Half-opened air area ~



~ Food area ~


~ My favorite seafood ~

If you are not finding a very high class restaurant, need a peaceful place, I recommend you this restaurant.

Restoran Nelayan Gombak >>> FB


Story for Class Function 2TMT coming up soon. Stay tuned. Although was the day before 3rd Leg MUDS, but I still ate so much seafood and sour tomyam. Haha.

Written On 7 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...