Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, July 9, 2012

T-ara Wind Blows

Last time, I don’t know so much about k-pop, just know about Super Junior. Then with Runningman, I totally melt with that show,8 members of them are very funny. Actually, I prefer to watch variety show compare to drama, because only on variety shows, you can see the real person of the idol and the real relationship between artists, I more concern their daily life lo. Drama is just shows fake relationship between artists but I can’t deny that dramas can help to relieve tension. And now, I can’t resist temptation of T-ara.

~ T-ara ~

T-ara is one of the best girl groups from Korea. I start to know them from a 2009’s song>>>> [Time To Love – TTL], is a song by T-ara and Supernova, very nice, I will hear for at least 5 times per day. Because of this song too nice, make me wanna know T-ara more. Then I find all information about T-ara. If not mistaken, T-ara now got 7 members for latest, they are So Yeon, Ji Yeon, Hyo Min, Eun Jung, Qri, Boram and Hwayoung. Wa, I already can recognize all of them leh. I find all their songs, just know they got so many nice songs. T-ara can dance very nice and sing very well and also beautiful.


In T-ara, I love Ji yeon the most, she is too beautiful, can act, can dance and can sing well. Ji Yeon is the main dancer in T-ara and she is most popular among this group. And you should know the most important thing >>>> she is younger than me, she is just 19 years old in 2012, is the youngest in T-ara. Ji Yeon also very close to IU as they two are same age girls. Ji Yeon also a taekwando girl, she learned taekwando since 5 years old. Sometimes, look at her photo, looks cool, beautiful, cute, funny, serious… I love T-ara because all 7 members have very close relationship. If you want to know talent about Ji Yeon, maybe this video can show you>>>> Youtube. Waa…really get fever about T-ara.


~ Ji Yeon ~

These are some videos I would like to share with all of you:

>>> Cry Cry
>>> Yayaya
Drama:

>>>Dream High 1 & 2
                                                                                                                

Written on 8.7.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...