Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Leisure Walk - Art Shop Discovered


After 2 months ++ holiday, finally return to a complicated place --- KL again. Coincidently it was a public holiday because of Malaysia Independent Day on 16 September. I spent my time at Mid Valley and The Garden. So please to see that service of KTM trains have changed. From last time only contains of 3 coaches of one train, now add more 3 coaches, become 6 coaches per train, wow, so good, no need to suffer so much. Sumore there are 2 special coaches for ladies, equipped with air-conditioner and better than last time.

It was Saturday, so many people shopping at there. In Mid Valley, the decoration of Carrefore also changed. At the highest level, there are full of Mickey Mouse.








 Then I walked to The Gardens. Suddenly discover a shop. When I stepped in the shop, I was amazed with everything inside the shop. Yes, it is the shop I want!!! I feel like I wanna buy everything inside that shop, is an art shop, it is suitable for people who like to D.I.Y and many people would fall in love to this shop I think, included me. The ingredients used to decorate home are so complete inside. Just because I staying in hostel and I cannot change the view of my room, so i just save my money. Everything attracts my eyes, but quite expensive lo, I controlled myself and just bought one simple model kit to put in my room. From now on, I think I know where I can buy birthday present to my friends. This is the place. You must come and pay a visit to this shop, I’m sure you will get excited to see this shop. I really like D.I.Y.


 

 ~ Even the colours also hanging on complete for us to choose ~


~ ART FRIEND画友 ~

Info:
ART FRIEND画友
Lot T-213, Third Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Open Daily 10am- 10pm

~ The mini model wood kit I bought, I choose this model, because military what…J ~

~ Model completed ~

                                                                                 ~ Woojung Couple on my screen ~                

Written On 18 September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...