Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hatyai Crazy 1 Day Trip



Hatyai is located in Thailand, also a famous tourism place to visit. Hatyai is the border part of Thailand, so with only Border Pass, people from border state in Malaysia included Kedah, Penang and Perlis can go to Hatyai. One border Pass only costs RM10. That’s why my hometown almost got trip to Hatyai every month. Once, one funny case, I told my friend I staying in Jeniang, after my friend search on google map, he keep on ask me whether im Thai people or what, said that why I can walk to Thailand from my house. Haha. In the map, is it really so near between Hatyai and my home? I don’t know. Already staying in a state so near with Hatyai, but never been there before, this was my 1st time to visit Hatyai.

                           
We went to Tesco Hatyai, Pasar and Floating Market….I finally knew why so many girls like to go Hatyai for shopping, really will get you crazy about their things and prices. When depart, the bus is just full of passengers, but when back to Kedah, every boxes in the bus and middle road of bus was full of plastic bags, my place also full of my new clothes. After reached home, still not satisfied what I have bought, thinking of “I should have buy that, buy that and that”. Haha. Then I straight said to mother I want to go again!!! You will have same feeling with me if you go to Hatyai. Believe me….

~ Tut tut car that very famous in Thailand ~

~ Had a try on Hatyai's sushi ~


~ Floating Market ~

~ Travel Mood ~

More photo>>> FB

1st footprint in Hatyai on 7 September2012

Written on 5 Oct 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...