Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Class Function 2TMT


~ Family Photo 2TMT ~

~ Ouch, I’m sexy ~

31 May 2013, the day before 3rd Leg of MUDS 2013, we went to our class function. At last, our class succeed to organized our class function for the 1st time although already 3 years studying in UPNM. Planned for very long time, but due to some problems, unable to fix the venue and date, until study week just let this function real happen. I thought I can skipped this function because need rest before race what. But seeing all classmates put so much hope for this event, for sure I can’t absent as well. 

~ With ladies and si Kew Chik ~

 ~ Cards for photo use ~


~ Maritime Class ~

~ Beautiful scenery of restaurant ~

~ Ladies of 2TMT ~

~ Candid Photo by my friend ~

~ With Hilmi ~

~ With Luqman ~

We reached Restaurant Nelayan at 5.30pm to do preparation. Story about Restaurant Nelayan >>> ClickHere. For this function, got 3 lecturers attended. There was no performance from students, only karaoke session throughout the function. Our function got lucky draw and cutting cake ceremony. This function not very high class, but just to aim to make our relationship closer and as a good memory before we separate and going for internship. After this, we will not see each other for 8 months, is a very long period leh.

                    ~ Cutting Cake Ceremony, 3 lecturers and the birthday guy ~

~ Lucky draw presents ~

~ You see what I get for this lucky draw, alamak !!! ~

~ With Apan & Adenen ~

~ When I’m with camera ~

Quite happy during the function. The steamboat served us with Tomyam soup. Wei, I need to go to race on another day de leh, how can I eat sour and spicy food, OMG. But, switch channel, change mind, if they serve with my favorite Tomyam with seafood in front my eyes, why not I eat as many as I can. Haha, plus I already didn’t feed myself with nice food for so long. This is the time, I’m craving for so long already. I put everything in my plate and drink Tomyam soup too.

~ Eat full full ~

~ Seafood weyh ~

~ See, I drank  and ate so much ~

~ When a runner come to cut paper, become an idiot at that moment ~

Although quite tired with training for MUDS, but I still let myself enjoyed in the function. As a conclusion, our “boss” wanted the whole class to sing a Malay song - Sejati by Awie from Group WINGS. A song to describe friendship, touched. A memorable day for 2TMT.

~ Attire for that night ~

~ Peluk Tiang ~
  
~ Last song on that beautiful night ~

After game, we back to UPNM and I did my preparation for MUDS until 1am. Haha. Then, what was the result I get from MUDS? Stay tuned….

~ A night with function, how I completed a race on another day? ~

Written On 8 Jun 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...