Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Singapore Walk


A sudden unplanned trip to Singapore (SG) during Final Exam period, within 5 days decided everything. After my 1st paper of exam, got 1 week gap, I made my notes before departed to SG. I can’t stay there for long because exam waiting me. Haha. 4 days 3 nights there, but we reached very late on the 1st day and leave SG very early on the 4th day, just counted 2 days spent in SG. 1 day walked around in SG and 1 day spent for Universal Studio Singapore (USS). KL is a strategic place for me, right middle between Kedah and SG, 5 hrs journeys from KL. When I feel want to go home, I can go Kedah, when I feel boring, I can just go SG. HAha. I scare I will do so, so I let my mum keep passport at home, if not I think I will go SG every week.

1st time went to SG by bus. If normal express bus fee, from KL to SG will be RM40.00, from Kedah will be around RM68.00, quite cheap. From Kedah to SG take 10hrs while from KL to SG only take 5 hrs. If not peak time, can buy bus ticket on the spot. TBS is a bus hub with buses heading to south of Malaysia, there also has café, food court, KFC, MPH Bookstore and pharmacy, very convenient.

[TBS – SG]
Normal fee – Around RM40.00 (Reach Beachroad / Woodlands)
Luxury Bus – Around 75.00 (Serving with food like airplane)
***White Form to enter SG can get from ticket counter or they will distribute on bus
Check for TBS >>> ClickHere

~ My favorite breakfast at Hailam Kopitiam while waiting my sister from Kedah ~

~ Study at TBS while waiting my sister ~

I like the environment in SG, always clean and peaceful. Their public transport very good service and nice facilities. At the park, a very big park, many people jogging, cycling, skating and bring their dog to walk. I like to see that. The most important one is safe. If I live in a place like this, I can jog and cycle everyday lorh, no worries about our safety.
  
~ Cycle before went for walk ~

~ When you feel bored, just come sleep here, HAHA ~

~ After jog, can go Mcd Weyh ~

~ A very beautiful park ~

~ Very interesting and meaningful signboard that can’t see in Malaysia ~

Well, let’s go out for walk, don’t always stay in front computer. Introduce must-visit place in SG.

Tourism Attraction 1: Esplanade
  
~ Esplanade ~

~ Outside Esplanade ~

~ From Esplanade, can view the icon of SG – Marina Bay Sand ~

~ OMG, I push that ~

Tourism Attraction 2: Merlion Park

Esplanade is located right middle of Marina Bay Sand and Merlion Park. After visit Esplanade, can walk pass a bridge beside Esplanade, go to find Merlion.

~ Here attached for you Tourist Shot User Manual ~
  
~ Drink ~

~ Catch Merlion ~

~ 3 of us ~

~ With Angry Bird ~

Tourism Attraction 3: Singapore Flyer


Around this area all are expensive restaurant, so we went to Marina Square to have our lunch. After that, we went to Marina Bay Sand.

Tourism Attraction 4: Marina Bay Sand & Museum
  
~ Very nice right? ~

~ Plank under Marina Bay Sand, are you brave enough? I did it!!! ~

Tourism Attraction 5: Garden by the Bay (NEW)

Garden by the bay very nice, better look with thousands of lights during night.
  
~ From far ~

~ Under the Garden ~

~ Inside Marina Bay Sand ~

Tourism Attraction 6: Bugis Street

Bugis Street is a place for youngster, cheap things can find inside. A nice place to buy shirts and souvenirs. Hoho

~ My only goods in this SG trip, no much time to shop ~

During night time, we went for a dinner with our gugu. Buffet dinner at Buffet Town, Raffles City.

~ Polarized photo ~

~ See this is just the 1st round ~

~ And the last one ~

Like this we finished our SG Walk, feel tired walk for a day, but what waiting us for the next day? Of course is Universal Studio Singapore (USS).

Stay tuned….

Singapore is a nice country to visit, to shop and to play, but the only point make Malaysian to think twice is $$$ - money. RM2.40 exchange with only $1, need to save more just go there. Plus, I have many friends in SG, go there for 1 week also won’t feel bored. HAHA. ^.^

More Photos >>> FB Album

Written On 20 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...