Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Study Week, NOT for Study


Study week during foundation was the best, definitely like a holiday. But since enter degree studies, I never been holiday anymore, even came to the worst this semester, didn’t get time to study at all. Many important tasks never end in study week. Something goes like this:

Monday – Submit document of Proposal FYP

Our course arranged us to do proposal FYP in 4th sem, continue to Final FYP on 6th sem. 5th sem we are going for internship. Print out 3 sets of 55pgs, binding and submit to 2 panels and supervisor. UPNM not enough facilities, just 1 shop open for binding facility. Can you imagine the situation of whole university’s students queue up at the same shop for binding? The shop open quite late, can’t wait for it, I open my new ink for my printer. Suddenly I provide photostat service to my friends, print 3 persons’ document, 3 sets per person. Felt pity to my printer, print out 450pages within 2hrs, printer ink also finish in one day, haha.
  
~ Open printer service ~

~ 3 sets of my FYP, hardly produce it in UPNM, many procedures ~

Tuesday – Interview for Internship

Suddenly received a call from a shipping company on Monday evening, asked me to go for interview appointment. Wait for so long, finally got company call me for interview. I went to interview alone, to a big and beautiful company, felt very nervous and scared. Was a 1-to-1 interview, they gave me Memory Test, Personality Test, Find 10 differences on the bills, and oral interview with manager. Wa, 1st time went through this. 3hrs spent in the interview. Haha. This company very good, they discuss everything with me, asked me to start works earlier. Within 24 hrs, I received a letter, the company officially accept me as an intern, so good. So, I will start my intern on End of July until End of November.

~ Preparation for interview ~

~ Went out once in a month, find something tasty to eat ~

~ Pass to enter office~

~ Acceptance letter ~

Wednesday – Presentation FYP

1st time prepared so many cue cards. 15mis of presentation and 5mins question &answer session. Panels gave many comments. Nervous leh.
  
~ Cue cards, but I didn’t use it ~

~ Imagine 2 panels sitting there, you nervous or not ~

Thursday – Complete Passage Planning

Navigation Science is our main subject this semester. Our assignment (2persons each group) given to do passage planning from Port Kemaman, Malaysia to Port Chittagong, Bangladesh. We used 14 chrts. Many elements we need to do, included route on charts, passage planning written in document and OOW Note Book. Still got some elements we haven’t complete. That “some elements” also took our whole day to complete. From 11am until 1am midnight we just completed the passage planning, whole day face with the charts. My group considered not bad already, many of my classmates didn’t sleep at that night to complete the task.

~ 14charts made me stress ~

Friday – Submit passage planning

After submit passage planning, consider settled everything. One whole study week just filled with tasks. Started prepare for exam on Saturday. Anyway, this is called student life. We have to treasure it, at least got friends to study late together with us. After this, step into working world, everyday Over Time, you will know what is called exhausting !!! Anyway, final exam season now until end of June, 1paper passed, 5 more papers to go.

GOOD LUCK in FINAL EXAM !!!

Written On 12 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...