Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, June 10, 2013

3rd Leg of MUDS 2013 – UPM


~ UPNM Contingent ~

Already completed 1stleg of MUDS and 2nd Leg of MUDS, get continuous placing 2nd in both series, how I need to improve myself?  A beautiful month of May is a month I most enjoyed, every weeks full schedule. Before last series of MUDS, there was a week gap. I took part in TevaKENABOI Adventure Race and became champion group. Before the day to last series of MUDS, I still can go for my Class Function at Restaurant Nelayan and ate sour and spicy food. Alamak. I prepared things for race until 1am just went to bed.
  
~ Running picture ~
  
~ Keep running ~


~ Cycling part, this is the most difficult part ~

3rd Leg of MUDS made a kick start for June. 6am early in the morning, I sat in front of Mess Cadet while waiting others to depart to UPM. I adjust my race mood and ate breakfast. At UPM, I suddenly found some problems occurred.

-         1. A Power Bar bottle that filled with 100plus water left in bus
  (No bottle to put on my bike. I immediately borrow relays runner’s bottle and filled it    
  with plain water)
-         2.  No Power Gel and no “Hammer’s Gel” sold at there.
  (Just can depends on my own true natural power)
-         3. My legs felt pain, still not fully recovered from adventure race
  (Scared cannot run at all, scared can’t finish the race, but nobody know this)
-         4. Tomyam on yesterday’s night function still in my stomach. HAHA.

~ A photo with Sir Ananthan ~

~ Intake 2010 with Sir Chan ~

~ Sir Ananthan inspired us. Not enough Uhm not UPNM’s style. So, we need UUUhmmm. ~

At UPM, suddenly saw so many supporters turned up to race, Sir Ananthan and Sir Chan came to support us as well. OMG, no reason to lose. Well, I picked few people to become my pacers and support me during the race. For the 1st Run, I felt pain on my knees, ran quite behind, thinking how to finish the race. Really, very scared. When ran into that windy area, they pushed me and I had no reason to slow down. I just kept myself run, run and run.


~ Intake 2010 in action, Poyozzz.. ~

~ With Malaysia Ultraman ~

~ With beautiful supermum, Adele ~

During cycling course, UPNM riders always perform very well, guys help me brake wave in front, I followed behind them. Thanks to them. For the last run, my knees suddenly no more pain, ran to the finishing line with satisfied. I checked the result, I was only 3 mins behind the winner – Irene Chong. Although I’m still behind her, but I was 6 mins gap with her during 2nd Leg of MUDS, I already cut down 3mins and shorten our gap to 3mins only. Hope can beat her next time. For 3rd Leg of MUDS, I completed with timing 0:52.52. Just notived that my result was same with last year. Let's compare result 2012  & 2013 for UPM race course. In the MUDS record, continuous from last year, I’m already 6 times got placing no.2. HAHA. Last year, Lydia Tan ahead me, while this year got Irene Chong in front me. Why I can’t break the wall !!!

 ~ Winner’s List ~

~ Top 5 Women Category, I’m placing 2 again ~

~ Winners ~
    All the obstacles and problems can change to no problem in just a second. 

I completed the race!!!
 [3 km RUN – 13 km BIKE – 3km RUN]

 ~ Yeah, I make it ~

~ With my bike, don’t know when to cycle again after this ~

Sir Chan shared with us a lot of knowledges and his experiences as a newly Navy Officer’s life. After race, Sir Chan still fetched us to Sungai Besi to eat Ho liao. The 2 times Duathlete of the Year – Shimri treat us a meal of Domino Pizza. HAHA. Thanks.

~ 2 Extra Big Domino Pizza ~

~ I think I will miss this moment training together with these teammates when I go to internship. ~

The beautiful month of May is the most grateful month in my life.  Congratz to UPNM crowned with the title " Top University" and " The Best University".

~All the prizes I get in May.All are free.NOT FREE actually,I change it with all my efforts~

~ In front, we are the winner on podium; winners do look like this behind the stage. I satisfied what I have paid out. The pain and scars give us experience and make us get stronger. Scars get from adventure race. ~

More Photos >>> Click Here
MUDS on newspaper >>> BaikBike Website

I LUV MAY

                                                                                            Written On 9 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...