Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, July 5, 2013

Kafe Roti Bakar Amanjaya SP

4.7.2013, is an important date for me. 3years back, I came KL with my big luggage, with blur mood, stepped into UPNM. Since then, my life went through many high peaks and down season, nobody knows. Until now, I’m very admiring myself for survived so hard in UPNM for 3 years. How I face bundle of problems, how I settle tasks, how I overcome my timid, how I control my mood, how I schedule my routines, how I survive in UPNM, when I look back, the journey was long, but I created my own experiences, memorable moments and history. I found my independent side of me, I made my life colourful. UPNM is a great place for me too (positively thinking). Well, just 1 more year to go, yeah, you can do it !!!. Anyway, I’m having semester break right now. Let’s talk about something informative.

Today, a big day for my relatives. Grand new Opening Kafe Roti Bakar Amanjaya SP. The café is located right beside C-Mart Amanjaya Mall. The shop is quite big, is a corner lot shop, very easy to notice that.


My family & I went there to support them. I like the decoration inside, very peaceful mood, air-conditioned, provide Wi-Fi. One word, NICE.

Photos tell stories:

~ Big signboard ~

~ By seeing this menu, I feel so hungry ~

~ Counter design ~

~ Shop interior design ~


~ Foods ~

~ Drinks ~

~ With my relatives ~

~ Nice decoration ~

More photos >>> FB Album

What I feel nice, I would like to share with you allss…

DELICIOUS . NICE .  BEST

Written On 4 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...