Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CNY 2014

Since my last blog post was 1 month ++ back, really very very busy recently, until now I just got some time to write this post. CNY already ended but I still want to recall the CNY mood, cheer up myself. Haha. During CNY, I spent not many days at home because had to go back campus for military training. Before CNY, I spent 1 week at campus for Latihan Berterusan PALAPES. I kept my skin until very very fair and smooth for 6 months during internship, but after 1 week of Latihan Berterusan, everything gone and get sunburn. So, during CNY, I’m already very dark. This year, I bought quite many clothes, went to many pasar malam, just buy any cloth which I feel nice, ladies like shopping what. Haha.

CNY Eve

Of course very very delicious reunion dinner for the whole family. We went to watch countdown fireworks for half an hour. 

~ Fireworks ~

~ Shoes of the year, costs RM35 ~

~ Nails, sticker only ~

CNY Day 1

Theme for year 2014 is purple color, so everyone of us wear purple color. Day 1 of CNY, mood to receive angpao is ON. 

~ OOTD CNY Day 1 ~

~ Lion Dance enter house ~

~ Went to relatives house ~

Evening of Day 1, we went back to grandma’s house. That night, 24 persons in the house, rooms, living room also full with people. 

~ Kite flying season in Kangar, Perlis ~

~ Kite in formation ~

~ How hard they control their kites, really good skill ~

~ My family with grandma ~ 

~ Whole family photo ~

~ Photo year 2002 vs 2014, after 12 years, everybody grown up a lot ~

~ Grandchildren with grandma ~

CNY Day 2

We went to Ladang Anggur Perlis, is not worth I think. RM3 per person but nothing much to see inside.

~ OOTD Day 2 ~


~ Yeah, colorful ~


~ Long swimming pool where our mums used to swim here during their young age ~


~ At night, went to another relatives house ~
  
~ With this handsome boy, haha ~

CNY Day 3

Last day at Kangar, aunt from Singapore and KL and our family also went back home already, grandma’s house become very empty at that moment. Along our journey back home, we stopped at Gunung Keriang to buy crystal. 

~ OOTD Day 3 ~

~ With this cute rabbit ~

After that, had to report back campus for Annual Camp training. Lots of stories coming soon. Wait ya.


Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine Day

Written On 18 February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...