Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Singapore Short Gateway

Singapore is a very small island country, but is a very systematic and fast forward country. The pace of life is kinda faster than Malaysia. The thought of wanting to visit and revisit Singapore always pop out in my mind. After I settled busy stuff in school, pack clothes and headed to Bandar Tasik Selatan and buy bus ticket. Bus ticket costs RM40 from KL to Singapore, journey taken around 5 hrs. Didn’t plan much for the trip, my main mission of this trip is to help my auntie, so play is the alternative. But just coincidentally, I went there just in time to watch many performances and festival.

[ Drum Performance by “Hibikiza” from Japan ]

We arrived at a plaza and saw the team preparing their stage. The performance was awesome and we enjoyed at there around half an hour.









~ Photo with the performers ~

~ Get to take photo with this young boy, very cute ~

[ Singapore Night Festival ]

29 & 30 August 2014 are dates for Singapore Night Festival. My friend be my tour guide and brought me stroll along at Bras Basah Bugis area for the whole night. But too bad my camera was not good enough to capture night view, so didn’t capture many photos of festival. Singapore Night Festival got many performances, like mini concert, shows, exhibitions, stalls selling foods and things. For more information, can visit to Singapore Night Festival Webpage. Here I just captured a few nice photos.




~ Tree reflects face by light ~

~ Singapore National Musuem ~

[ Republic of Singapore Airforce 45th Anniversary Exhibition ]

I went to YiShun to find my relatives and again coincidently saw an exhibition. I stopped by here a while before head back to my auntie’s house. Their exhibition very success and their air force personnel very good manners.



Although just visit to Singapore 4 days, but I met with many friends, watched many performances, went to many places, really full used of my time. Hehe. I will go to Singapore again, for sure, because I love the environment there, wait for me ya if want to meet me there. ^.^

For more photos>>> My Album

                                                                                     Written On 13 September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...