Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kuanmootuan’s gathering on 13.3.2011



End of year 2008,between 7-28disember,I went to Taiwan for a visit and sharing trip-taiwan kuanmootuan(kmt)(马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团),that trip was a best , relax, enjoyable and awesome trip. Not only have the chance to experience life and culture of Taiwanese, also makes more friends through the trip. From Malaysia, there were 340members took part in the trip, were divided into 10 groups, and I’m in group 4 (4inlove).My group got 35members,ages between 16-27years old. For these 21days, all the group members play together, had lunch and dinner together, stay together, know more about each other, at last sure will close up each other and miss the memorable time together after the trip. For my own group’s gathering, I just attend for once and for the whole kmt’s gathering, I ever attend once too. Sometimes, I don’t have time to attend the gathering, but sincerely miss all of the members so much, really, I believe that everyone that took part in that trip, will have the same feeling with me. The last gathering was a whole kmt’s gathering, we went to Taman Botanical Shah Alam, also know as Taman Pertanian for a extreme park sky trek challenge. The gathering got around 40persons took part.

At first, I ‘m very worried about my promise to Michael, even I already give him my name, but I still very worried will crash with my campus activities, I scared I brake promise. When weekend, I went auntie’s house like usual, overnight there 1 night, then Saturday went to another cousin’s house in shah alam, which nearer to my venue. Even just went there for 1night, they also treat me too good, gave me something that I get to use usually. Really feel that the warmness of care between relatives are still alive even been a long time didn’t meet up each other. I also brought them something as the souvenir, yup, as culture of Chinese.

Yes, exactly the date can meet up with kmt’s friends,13/3/2011,I’m so happy……!!!! *.* With the game orders’ attire, went to taman botanical. So amazing, my spirit keep getting up, is my style, totally is for me, haha, my favourite sport. Challenging extreme skytrex, 25levels ,got flying foxes, tarzan jump, and many more, enjoy the feeling hanging upstairs with a rope in the forest. In this month I done two mission impossible, one is skystex challenge and one is jackstay .Jackstay is a mission of transferring stock or person from a ship to another ship. Two of the mission are action that hanging using a rope above the surface. The different between them is skytrex challenge is above land surfaces while jackstay is above the sea surface. Wow,i did it.

Through every level, I enjoy every step above the land. Just a while, all the levels easily solved by all of us, nobody using “chicken exit” to escape.After the challenge, we gathered at a sky deck to have our delicious lunch, chatting with friends and take many photos with friends. All of us not a free-time persons, don’t have so much time to gather, so that was the gold time for us to close up each other, not only can know more friends from there, also can keep ourselves fit, that’s good, two hands received advantages. Was a happy gathering with kmt’s members. Our leader let us know a lesson: Even face to very hard problem or stand at the junction road, we must got courage to face it and solve it, not using the “chicken exit” to avoid from problems, but, try your best or get some suggestions from people surrounded, may have the way to solve at any moment.


After the gathering, Michael willing to be my tour guide, he brought me to pasar tani there, kasturi walk, masjid jamek, dataran merdeka, and “chi chiong kai”(茨场街)He explained to me the history of those places and the special about that places. That’s the main reason we need to make more friends, know more friends from different working backgrounds, sharing each other opinion. He can share his working experience to me and I can share my life experience with him.

dataran merdeka(100meters tall)

Around 7pm,is time for me to get back to hostel, so after say goodbye to him, I back to my campus happily…….I gain a lot in a day, experience a lot in a day, thx to people who are beside me ,sharing with me and walk along with me…thx…


written on 5april2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...