Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, July 18, 2011

Program Training of Trainers

Program “Training of Trainers”, Kepimpinan Muda Kelab PEMADAM IPT was hold on 10-12 JUN 2011, event for last month, but now I just get to find out my time to write this post, timetable very pack recently. Training of Trainers (TOT), and PEMADAM IPT stand for Persatuan Mencegah Dadah Malaysia. I don’t know this program at 1st,but the day before depart to the venue, suddenly my counselor ask my friend to call me up and he said he want to train my leadership .Just because of I won in previous event for Club PEMADAM among all University, win for UPNM, then he get to know me from that moment. I learned something from that day, if you want to be well-known in one place, you have to perform yourself, so that you are needed by your university.

In program TOT, UPNM as host, and this program involved student from Universiti Islam Malaysia (USIM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI), and Universiti Pertahanan National Malaysia (UPNM).At kem Morib.

Within 3days 2 nights, all students are very close to each other. We got seminar and talk about techniques, how to do well in public speaking, train people to talk in front many people with confident and affectively. To give a talk like lecturer or presenter on a stage that face to crowded people not so easy to all of us, it needs time and hard work to train. One of our hot activities was become a presenter and present to every students. I were too scared, never talk in front of crowded people.

Reached my time to present, I ready one paper that full written with my topic. After I greet all the judges, I nervous until the paper have been compressed by me. What should I do? Then, confident suddenly come over me and shining on me, I present with my power point without paper beside me, my 1st time to become a presenter run smoothly, seems like everybody can accept my talk. haha, next time can go out and do talk already. Actually, I like to give talk, I enjoy to stand in front of people, this is one of my dream, many topics run in my mind that want to let everybody know. Every student in this program took turns to be a presentor。

Another extra activity that can refresh our mind was play at the beach of Morib. So many crabs on the beach.

From this program, I learned a lot and get to know more people from other universities.

I have been joined activities of this club, after the TOT program, this club just launched, it was last month, I been choose to be a treasurer. Wow, just a foundation student in UPNM, so pleased get the chance to distribute for UPNM. This is the most valuable time to improve myself and perform myself. Once we stand in this world, please catch our opportunities and do whatever you want to do, future is in your hand. After the TOT program, I also notice that myself can talk more confident and smoothly.

Written on 14.7.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...