Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, September 30, 2011

1st Leg of MUDS- UPNM- 24/9/2011

My 1st event in degree year, it was just 2nd week of the class started. Luckily I’m not a new student in this UPNM, at least I already use my whole foundation year to adapt life in UPNM. So, when lecture class starts, tutorial class starts, my training for this event also starts. Since the 3rd semester in my foundation year in UPNM, I joined Endurance Sports Club UPNM, I had been training together with all members and took part in many events through this club, even is international level or national level events. Endurance Sports Club trains 3 disciplines of sports: Running, Swimming and Cycling. This club already “produce” many athletes, duathletes or triathletes and powerman and ironman. Every members in this club got at least basic stamina and disciplines. I like this club because not only can let me know more about sports, I also can achieve many targets that I wish to. Seniors always will remind us to study, so that people can see how strong a endurance club’s members, we got stamina, good in study and perform in any place, might produce a all-rounded student. Our club take very serious in every event,2 weeks before any event, we will start training morning before go to class(6.30-7.30am) and evening after class(5..00-6.45pm), 2 sessions of training per day. Among all the members, I’m the only civilian ladies, others are cadets. It’s tired to training, but it’s worth it when u can stand on the podium, holding a medal. After I become member of this club, my stamina become better and better. The training is very effective to me.




Before the race day of MUDS, hold DUO Clinic for all participants, to let us know a little bit about the event and our race health. A simple talk from UPNM’s 3 times Ironman, Sir Chan Jun Shen, the senior. I get a lot of new information through his talk, TQ.  When reach the Answer question Part, I taught I can get the Power Bar bottle. I answered the question and I get a Pwer Bar towel, it’s ok la, also a prize for me, haha. I received prize from ULtraman. 



You know what is Ultraman? You must be get shocked if you know what is Ultraman. Ultraman is the person who already done the distance same with 3 times of Iroman distance in one shot. Not everybody can do that, and he is the only one Ultraman in Malaysia, can’t find any other Ultraman in Malaysia..

War Dance(Malaysia Book Of REcord)
 Malakoff University Duathlon Series 2011 (MUDS) is an annual event. Duathlon series contain 2 disciplines of sports: Run- Bike- Run. Malakoff got 3 continuous race at different places. UPNM send out 68athletes for this event, a very big contigen.

           Done       1st   leg of MUDS 2011- UPNM-  24/9/2011
           Coming   2nd leg of MUDS 2011 - UPM   - 1 /10/2011
           Coming   3rd  leg of MUDS 2011- UM         -15/10/2011



                                                           MY medal
            
i bought this,want to refuel myself,it costs expensive to me,but bo choice,need to buy.next time should win in the event,so that can get Power Bar products free.haha
 For 1st leg of MUDS, I took part in mixed relay, partner with Zakuan and one senior. I’m proud with my partners and very happy with their commitment. We get placing no.3 in this event.
Result already come out.We receive medal from Naib Chancellor UPNM, Lt Jen Dato’ Wira Allatif bin Mohd Noor. 1st time shake hand with Dato’ and stand on the podium of UPNM.


Ya, tomorrow is 2nd leg of MUDS, at UPM, I want to do my best and get a better result. God bless me. Hope I can make myself in the best condition. Here, I wish all the UPNM athletes good luck and do our best for UPNM. Gambateh!!!

UPNM GO GO GO!!!!
  
wan to see more photos..refer to my facebook...
photos roompusat sukan UPNM

                                                                                             Written on 30.9.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...