Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 Days Weekend

Last Friday, my class until 11am, then I went out to my auntie’s house. 4 days of weekend straight, but I didn’t go back hometown because I just went back to Kedah on last 2 weekends continuously. If I go back again to Kedah for the 3rd time continuously, I think everybody will ask me whether I’m still studying or not maybe..haha. So,I choose not to go back and just rest at my auntie’s house. On the way back to Kepong, I disembark at Mid Valley Station to “wash my eyes” and refresh my mind after so long not going to Mid Valley. When I enter Mid Valley, I saw there crowded with people. I stroll along shop by shop. From G floor to 3rd floor, I walk into every sport’s house and fashion house. Actually, there is a very big different between fashion and sport, but I like both.

Well, I want to fill my stomach 1st, what I will find? hiak hiak..always the same, of coz is Sushi la. I can’t resist the temptation of sushi. I find a place and sat down, eat my sushi in front of crossing people, yummy yummy, so nice the taste of sushi. After the sushi, another thinking blink on my mind was asked me to find pearl drink. Haha, another favourite food of mine. I look left and right to find the pearl. Finally I found I Taiwanese stall, Snow Flake, the using of UFO is too creative.
Was the 1st time I buy food from this stall, I buy milk tea pearl, it cost RM4.90 leh, so expensive.
The cashier gave me an UFO, fuyoh…read the UFO carefully. After we order the food, we have to hold the UFO and wait, when the UFO shaking and blink blink, that means you can take your food at counter, so nice..haha.
I will go to that stall again when I miss Taiwan. When heard of Taiwan, I’m not strange at all to this country, I had been there for 3 weeks, a lot of nice memory there.

Before went back to my auntie’s house, I buy a half-cut cap for myself. Branded Reebok, pink colour, I like it so much, can use for running and when we go to beach. It costs only RM20.
On Sunday, I attended a function of my company. Before went to that function, I seek for pearl stall again at KLCC. This time I found a high class stall. Gong Cha贡茶, I bought one the best sell pearl drink, very nice but very expensive. This was the 2nd glass of pearl within 3 days. Haha.

Go to the function, a great talk from multi-millionaire, founder of my company, Mr. Arthur Yap. Last month, came out a great product from my company, called Hycoflex. Is a Hydrolysed Colllagen, medical grade mammal collagen, can help to recover joints, beauty, reduce sugar level and many more. Many great testimonies shared by the people after taking our Hycoflex.

This uncle from need to use wheel chair every moment and he cannot stand for even 1minute, after 20days taking this product, he can walk with a walking stick by himself and walk up to upstairs by himself. Can you imagine how amazing about this product?

On Monday, my auntie brought me to Tesco. I’m thinking of wanted to buy Sushi again, but luckily my hand were still controllable. Then I choose for my food. I choose 1 pack of 400g milo, I wanted to buy the 3 in 1, but is very expensive la, waste my money only. Then I also want to buy biscuit and junk food. Suddenly Co co krunch in front of me. After compare to every package, the biggest one very worth lo, but very very big pack, RM10.50, maybe can eat for 3months la.haha.

What happening next? My cousin ask to buy her pearl drink if see Cool Blog stall. I don’t know why can see the Cool Blog stall in Tesco. Then, I eat again Kiwi ice-blended+ pearl. OMG, is the 3rd glass of pearl drink within 4days holiday, “over pearl” inside my stomach. *.*

After the holiday, all remain to the original…Face to a heap of assignment on my table again..Bye…Good Luck to all

Written on 29.11.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...