Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Making of Spaghetti

Sem break holiday for 2 months++, of course need to learn something new and useful. I did a list-to-do, ya, full-listed, but don’t know how many can be done within this 2 months, you know la, free time very easy to be wasted. But, I crossed my 1st step, many foods that I would like to learn, spaghetti is one of them, so I bought the ingredients that needed. When the chance comes, my mum brought me to Tesco, I quickly grabbed Prego mushroom tomato sauce and spaghetti into the trolley. Nowadays world full of development technology, just click on search button on website, then everything will pop up. I search how to make spaghetti, found that very easy, and coincidently my auntie at home and she helped me to make it. Very easy to make it.

Prepare Ingredients
-          Spagetti
-          Sauce
-          Tomato
-          Mushroom
-          Meat(cut into small pieces)
-          Strainer
-          Salt, sugar


1st step: Cook the spaghetti
Put  ½ packet of spaghetti (for 5 plate) into boil water, make sure water more than spaghetti, then cook around 10-15mins. Pour a little bit cooking oil into the boil water. The spaghetti change to yellow colour and easy to bite means is ok already. Then put cooked spaghetti into cold water or warm water, to not make the spaghetti stick together.


2nd step:  Pour out the extra water
By using strainer, separate the spaghetti and water. After separate it, can make tomato on the other hand.


3nd step: Making sauce
Put Prego tomato sauce into kuali, then add some meat (cut into small pieces), tomato (also cut into small pieces), mushroom, salt and sugar into the sauce, add some water also. If you like to add any other special ingredients, can do so. After taste the sauce, if you feel that the taste is ok, then can ready to serve.


4th step: Ready to serve
Allocate spaghetti into 5 plates, then pour the sauce onto it. Yeah, delicious pasta is ready to eat.


Process of making this pasta is really very easy and fast. You may have a try too. If    can eat spaghetti with mushroom soup, that will be super nice. Hoohoo.. So happy my 1st new food making succeed: Spaghetti. Hehe.. Want to know what I will do next?


Wait and see….. J

Written on 9 July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...