Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, July 2, 2012

Conclusion for MUDS 2012

~ Members of Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM ~

Management of Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM is always well-managed. To let you be a strong athlete, at the same time teach you to become a good manager, but get good result in studies also, build many all-rounded students and cadets as well. Every semester, one intake will in charge all the events that we would like to take part in. There are many events from this semester:

-Orienteering IPT
-Standard Charted KL Marathon 2012

 ~ UPNM Contingent ~

I already one year in this club, I organized Brooks Half Marathon and MUDS. MUDS is the largest event that I in charge with another 2 friends. MUDS already ended and UPNM proudly brought back 3 trophies >>> Man Duathlete of The Year, Best University Award and Top University Award. Where is trophy of Woman Duathlete of The Year? J Don’t ask me. Sincerely from my deep heart, I learned a lot through this event. Before this, I never touch Paint software, because of this event, my friend and I use it to draw layout, is not easy for beginner to use it. I also knew how to create video with Window Movie Maker already, last time I tried to create video but got problem with the soundtrack, this time I succeed with help from Shobana, there are 2 videos I prepared for this event >>> Pre-MUDS 2012 and End of MUDS 2012. Hope everybody enjoying this video. I also learnt how to communicate with others and how to handle all the things. For the whole month, I just focused more on MUDS, training and spent time on studies, got no time to watch movie at all. No movie is not a big problem for me. Sometimes, I noticed that some of the people can do their things quietly and pop up with a very good impact, but I just can’t achieve that level yet, I used to let everybody know about my progress, failed la me, I must learn to do as many as things in a shortest time, without get knowing others and just let people see the result of my job. Is that better? J

Tarmizi, Bukhari and I , 3 of us in charge of  MUDS, we are from 3 different faculties and 3 different services, luckily not 3 different genders J It caused a big problem when 3 of us from different faculties, difficult to meet up and discuss about this event. When the job given to us, is time for us to divide our job. One of them very cooperate with me and we did the job given together, while another one was not. Responsibility very important if you want to become an officer, but people didn’t think that and reality just right in front our eyes. When you text people asking for help, among 10 people, maybe just got 1 person will reply you, but when you text people informing the job is settled, then everybody will reply you “OK”. Haha. This is all about reality la, people are always avoid from problem. For me, why am I always bumped with problems? Maybe I haven’t fully understood the word “REALITY”…aih… nevermind, will try to explore the word “REALITY”. Here comes another example: I ask A to do one job, then he can talked to me saying he is busy, meanwhile he is holding his phone, smiling at his phone, busying text his girlfriend. How can a person can just ignoring the job I gave to him and busy for his relationship??? Oh my god. In another case, I also noticed that when you cooperate with "M-people", even if you did your job with fast and good efficiency, that will also useless, because they like to do changes at very very last minutes. i hate it. i cannot look at people who do their job without any efficiency and like a snail. but got no chance, just can endure it.

For this event, I always seem to be rushed and anxious all the time, because I think my responsibility on this event was quite important. When you think the job is important, others mustn’t think so. People always make things simple, but why I always make things more complicated? Am I worried too much? In my mind, I just want the event can be held perfectly and wonderful, nothing gets wrong in between. Now, I’m trying to find back my cold-blooded heart, TYL, you need to calm down, have to feels calmed all the time. The event ended, I’m very pleased to say my friends and I didn’t contribute any wrong bib no. to the participants. This was a mistake mentioned by seniors that happen every previous year and could be happen this year as well. Yeah, this year we did it completely, don’t know got anybody notice it? J I gave the best to the participants, I think the information we gave to club members about his event are quite complete la. If there was anything wrong, I feel sorry also. But there is one thing that my partners and I would like to prepare for club members but failed to do it because of some “technical problem”. There is supplement problem, at 1st we would like to apply sponsor from ALK for the supplements for this game. But because of one “useless” people, I felt so sad of get nothing supplements for club members.


After the event, I still keep the information and softcopy about MUDS, keep it for juniors for next year. And now, my bicycle already gave back to the owner and the owner wanted to sell it to others already, so sad. Bye bye bicycle that brought me continuously 3 times of 2nd placing in Women University Category in MUDS. Aiya, I’m still considering whether want to buy a new bike for myself or not. Bike costs about RM3K, plus RM1k for accessories, wah….

 ~ ZULU~

MUDS was the last event for final year students because they are going to go through their ZULU’s life and commissioning soon. To show our club’s appreciation to the “founder group” of Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM, we hold one lunch function called “Majlis Meraikan Kejayaan ahli Kelab Sukan Lasak” to celebrate our club’s winning in MUDS and there was a special slot for ZULU’s farewell. Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM prepared souvenirs for the group of old horses, our coach and penasihat Kelab. A warm and happy family of Kelab Sukan Lasak shown in that lunch function. Good luck to everyone in their future undertaking and continue in endurance sports.

~ Our coach received our souvenir ~

It is already ended for MUDS, I really appreciate every chance given to distribute for this club. I grew up a lot from this event. Thanks. Everything returned to zero again as I just a common athlete of this club and I still need to focus for my badminton training. J

Written on 22 Jun 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...