Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Brooks Half Marathon 2013

~ Brooks Half Marathon 2013 ~

My 1st running event in year 2013, my 1st half marathon in year 2013, 5th half marathon in my running life. Already rest for 2 months from the start of year 2013, because of final exam, military training and CNY. I can live without running but felt very very hard when you try to run back again, the moment like restart the engine to prepare for event. Restart an engine, restart your heart stamina and legs power need some fuel and need some time. J When you try to run back again, feeling can’t control breath during run, feeling pain on muscle, feeling very tired every time after training. Wa, for Brooks Half Marathon, I didn’t prepare a lot, and I still can’t try on my new running shoes because still not feel comfortable when wearing it.

~ Running Vest, Timing Chip and Bib No. ~

~ Crowd of people ~

This year Brooks Half Marathon rumored got 13,000 participants, become a very big event.3 March 2013, at Bukit Jalil, half marathon runners were flagged off at 5.30am, the course is very hilly and due to too many runners, the road became very crowded. I prepared 2 power gels for the whole race. I ran very slowly this time and timing was around 2 hours and half, so slow.

~ Finisher-T and finisher mini trophy ~

Bib No: B15739
Category: Women Open Half Marathon
Ranking 70/680
Checkpoint 1: 0:58:12
Checkpoint 2: 2:00:28
Official Time: 2:33:15
Net Time: 2:31:24
Result >>> ClickHere

~ The most nice photo among all the photographers, Thanks ~

 ~ How small is me, Thanks ~

The lesson I learnt from Brooks Half Marathon >>> Don’t run too slow

Because will get less photo from event photographers, if run very slow and reach the finishing line with most of the runners, photographers are very hard to catch your face. So, can’t collect many photos to keep as memory. J

More photos >>> Album

My next event is Penang International Duathlon 2013, looking forward for it.

Written On 10 March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...