Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crazy study week

Study week is for us to review all our subjects in final examination, but I spend my few days of study weeks with my friends. I went sing k with my hometown’s friends and went to Genting Highlands with my plkn’s friends. A wonderful and crazy study week. Have a very big gap among all my exam subjects, makes me feel so free in study week.KL such a big city, although me and my hometown’s fiends stay in KL, but seldom can fix our time to meet up, coincidently they are in sem break that time, so we hang out together to watch movie and sing k….The NEWAY CEO is very nice, the room also very comfortable.2hrs and half stay inside the room and sing.

Besides, I went to Genting Highlands with my plkn’s friends. From KL, we can just buy one day ticket at a few station with lower price, such as Kl sentral, Titiwangsa, Gombak, One Utama, and Kajang.Before the day we departed,I go to Kl Sentral to buy 4 tickets,RM47per person for one day(included two-way bas fees, two-way skyway tickets, outdoor theme park ticket),very cheap. In schedule, the buses in every station will depart each every half hour. Coincidently my parent were there too, they rent hotel for me and my friends, so that we stay there one night.

My parent went with group, they got the threats from Kementerian Kesihatan, Liaw Tiong Lai, then we also follow them. So glad had the chance to eat such delicious buffet dinner in Genting. I think that is not a common buffet, it is classified into western food stall, sushi stall, fruit stall ,bar, Chinese stall and many more, very high class. Let me show you some photos.

Haha, this was my 1st time to go Genting with my own, not with travel bus. We have to step the 1st step to everything. Next time when I got any friends either from hometown or any of my friends want to meet me at Genting Highlands, I can go by myself dy. haha. I f don’t want buy the package tickets, we can just buy bus tickets ,one way just less than RM5, is very convenient for tourist and workers to go there. Or if I feel too stress one day, I just go buy bus ticket than go Genting Highlands, go to that high hill to shout, shout as loud as I can, then buy ticket to go back KL again. haha, is it very crazy? just joking, I just want to mean that is very easy for us to go Genting, or we can relax our mind there, is a nice place wat.

In my study week, I also go back to my hometown to rest. Between April and May, I went back to my hometown around 3 times, huh, very crazy. You know, from KL to Kedah, need 5 hours per journey, then one way needs RM40. Really crazy dy, unexpected that I will go back 3 times to Kedah in a month. But after this, I think I wont back to Kedah until Julai dy, very busy in my short semester.

Then, welcome everyone come KLfind me lo,haha….

Written on

1.6.2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...