Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My 1st event for Club Sukan Lasak UPNM



I enter Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM on 18 MAY 2011.Kelab Sukan Lasak is the most famous club in UPNM, because they are very active even in triathlon(swim,cycling,running), marathon(running), cyling, swimmathon or duathlon (running,cycling). Every event they send members to participate, they always get very top results, always can see their name in top 5’s lists, and always got good news on newspaper. Can say this club help university push UPNM to a higher place. That day, got one person told me, commonly if UPNM got after top 10,is classified as loser la, haha. You can imagined how strong are them? They training everyday and not a common training nah, they need the fastest speed within shortest time to reach the endpoint. For me, Club Sukan Lasak memang lasak la, not everybody can join them easily. Stamina is the most important thing.



They are very smart wearing the tritop.i like it.The jersey with their name.
I attend the 1st meeting with senior, they told me the sooner running event is Putrajaya International Ekiden Run, is a mix relay event, each team stand for 5 person, 3km per person. Wow, I was too shocked to heard that, I can take part in event in just 10 days after I enter this club. Haha. very excited can join event but really very worried about my stamina. Just scared others run in front me, then I m the last one. Haha. Between the days to event just around 2 weeks time, but is holiday time, I training myself at home. Then,before3 days of the event, I training with all club’s members. They can sprint 1.5km within 5 mins!!! oh, how I wan t to run? I run as fast as I can, maybe because of been too long time didn’t running, I run within 8mins,so slow. haha. That day was Wednesday, they ask me go for training in early morning 6.30am and 5.30pm on the days before event. The event is on Sunday. I’m feeling excited, because never run in UPNM early in the morning. Early in the morning, I attend myself on time then training together with them. One evening, they want to train our muscle, then we climb bukit Besi that located in our campus. Is a high hill, we climbed until the highest part, then go down again within 1hrs and half. Everyday before I sleep, I will put some medicated oil to relief muscle pain and prevent from injured on my legs.

My legs get injured when I’m in form 5, so need to take good care now, health care is the most important. Got one secret la, I massage my legs after put the medicated oil, besides than prevent to get injured, another reason is to don’t let my muscle keep growing and bigger. Haha, as a sport people, muscle is a problem, to maintain slim legs, massage, massage and massage, haha.If have slim legs , just can wear dress to attend friend’s weeding ma, rite?

On the event day, 29.5.2011, we went to Putrajaya by army 3tan lorry, so “armyness” haha. We departed from our campus 6.20am.When reach there, we change our jersey and rush to the bus to get to our station.2nd runner go on 2nd runner’s bus. I’m 2nd runner in my team. Very nervous, because this event is a international event. We run , run and run, maybe I did stupid bug step in the starting, then not so energy after that. I finding the 3rd runner’s station. I cant make the best in this event, quite disappointed, not only cant get better result, also make my team’s members sad. My group get top 9, luckily not out than 10. Not in top 5’s list, so just get a finishing medal and certificate in my 1st event. For me, is ok la. Need to put more effort in the next event.

For men open, my Uni gt no.2,no.5 and no.7..Congratulations to all of them.sorry for miss to phos,one is from my group and tea no.7.

THIS IS NO.2 IN MEN OPEN..


this is no.5 in men open

the whole froup from UPNM

conclusion: i manage to get 2 medal in two weeks.haha,so happy,but not the gold one.


Written on 7.6.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...