Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, December 2, 2012

SUKIPT 2012



~ SUKIPT ~

Again, a track event. I’m so weak in track event. But they still send me to the event, I treasure it and take the opportunity to improve my running skill. SUKIPT known as Sukan Institut Pengajian Tinggi, hold on 7-11 November 2012. I took part in only one event, 3000m track event and lost!!! How can I lose again??? SUKIPT is a very very big event, like a mini Olympic event happen in Malaysia. It held once 2 years, it involved of all government universities, private colleges/universities, and college community and more, all together around 101 institutes took part.

 ~ I’m so shocked when I receiving all this attire from university (one set of wind breaker + 2 shirts + cap) and athlete pass + bib no. It was so complete. Appreciate it ~

 ~ My result for 3000m, I’m placing no.8 out of 12. My timing was so far behind no.1, sad. My pegawai sukan still encourage me : Teh, try lagi next time. I replied: dah kalah 2 kali, boleh try lagi ke? He said: baru 2 kali, boleh punya. Haha. It makes me feel relief. ~

5-days event, I only attended for back 3 days. Olahraga SUKIPT holds at MSN Bukit Jalil. SUKIPT got its own grand opening ceremony and closing ceremony. I missed out the opening ceremony but I knew that got “obor delivering” session.

 ~ Podium setup for SUKIPT ~

~ During the game, on the other side got gymnastic competition. Gymnastic performance make me feels the fabulous side of the performer, wonderful, excellent and perfect figure of a girl. GREAT. But behind their great performance, the works behind might be not an easy job ~

 ~ Athletes… If you see me, you say me tough, then how about these ladies? But I salute ladies athletes ~

 ~ Naughty and playful mascots, but CUTE ~

 ~ The prize giving ceremony very special, winners get medal and the mini mascot, I like it. And close up flag session, so alike with Olympic, haha ~

 ~ Hey hey hey, the mascot run on my shoulder ~

 ~ Can you see the crowd for closing ceremony ~

 ~ Nerd ~

My previous Track Event>>> MASUM 

                                                                                      Written On 2 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...