Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Melacca Backpack Tour (Part II)


Continue from >>> Part I

2nd Day in Melacca
3rd Station – Muzium KASTAM, Muzium TLDM, Muzium Samudera

~ Morning Jonker Street ~

Another day, I didn’t want to waste my time, I woke up very early in the morning. Alan suggested me to the nearest restaurant to have breakfast. After that, I went to see the morning Jonker Street, many shops haven’t open but I can see the attractions too. I also went to Little India as my friend introduced to me about Discovery Guesthouse. Yeah, that guesthouse is quite good as well. I collected the brochures and may be very useful during my next visit.

~ Disovery Café& Guesthouse at Little India, very cheap also ~


I went to Muzium TLDM and Muzium Samudera, and I’m the 1st visitor for that day. Ticket costs RM6 can enter 3 muziums, worth it. Because I visit there alone, I didn’t know how to take photo, so I set the timer on my phone and take myself.

~ Muzium TLDM ~


~ Muzium Samudera ~

~ Have to take picture by timer, the effect was not too bad~

Very fresh to walk in early morning, I went to anyplace that attracts me. Saw the river cruise and the big castle.  Yeah, Melacca such a historical state really nice to visit.

 ~ Big castle, actually is a luxury hotel (front side + back side) ~

~ River Cruise and Melacca River ~

Before I left Melacca, I still entered shops at Jonker Street. Wow, too nice la. But I have to come back to KL. I s time to say goodbye to Melacca, will come back again soon. Still got many places I haven’t visit, still got many foods I haven’t try it. Satay Celup, Chicken Rice Ball, Nyonya food, Tangkak Beef Noodle, Yam Rice with Bak kut Teh, Fried Oyster and many more… Memorable days at Melacca I will never forget.

~ Many tickets and brochures I kept for my memory ~

Practise to become a newly backpacker, travel in Malaysia just the beginning point, will keep on planning and going for next station, next plan. Try to create my own stories in my life. In this trip, I learnt a lot. Always hoping can have a partner who can travel around the world with me. :)

Lesson learnt: Must bring camera during trip. If just by phone for calling and "photoing", must remember to bring extra batteries. For this whole trip, i just captured everything with my "super duper luxury" Sony C902. haha J


Sharing experiences and exchange information are always welcome. Knowing friends of bloggers and backpackers are my proud. *wink*

Where should I plan for next station?


Photos >>> FB

Written On 26 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...