Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Saturday, February 23, 2013

CNY 2013 (Day 5- Day 8)



CNY 2013 Part 2, will talk about story from Day 5 to Day 8, continuous from CNY Part 1. Although this CNY I can’t be at home for many days, but I still enjoyed it with my friends in KL. No more CNY mood inside campus, just turn on CNY songs to cheer up my days and hear for firework sounds. J For CNY2013, I took so many photos, I like it, just to keep memories when we are together. I didn’t have time to meet up with hometown’s best friends, that’s the only thing I felt not perfect. I think quite a long time didn’t gather with them already.

Day 5

After finish annual camp, on 14 Feb night, ex-senior UPNM came visit us and he brought us to Times Square for dinner. 14 Feb is Valentine’s Day, so we don’t want to pass this day with nothing, we hang out. The feeling of 1st time sitting in a car went to KL area really awesome, no need to think “Either got staff car waiting outside or not?”, “How much I should pay for staff?”, cannot enter campus very late, no need to control our attire. My friend fetched us by car straight from our hostel to Times Square, can wear nicely and bring beautiful bag. We had our dinner and walked around in Times Square. So nice got a car. That’s why my mum said should find a boyfriend whom got car, can fetch me to anywhere I want to go. Haha, but, want to find a guy got car is not so easy.. The scariest part is at the parking fees. Park a car at Times Square Car Park for 3hrs need RM7.00, wa, so expensive. Better come shopping in Kedah la, car park just costs RM1.00 or free, very cheap.

~ Strolling in Times Square ~

~ Ex-senior UPNM - Davis and me ~

Day 6

~ Outfit for CNY Day 6 ~

It was Friday, PALAPES cadets who can’t go home planned to hang out together. Friday night, we went to Sogo by car. I was so happy because can hang out without paying staff car.  We went to Red Box Ria at Sogo, we book the room for 3hrs, 6.30pm – 9.30pm. Very cheap to sing at Red Box Ria, even night time, but it only costs RM28 per head by using student card. Got delicious buffet there, wow nice. 1st time want me to sing in front UPNM’s friends was quite shy, but slowly I get into my singing mood. J we all together 7 people, only got 3 mics, not enough la only for 3hrs. Their buffet got Spaghetti, Nasi Lemak, Laksa, fruits and many more.

~ 1st round of food ~

~ 2nd round - Laksa ~

~ Sing k with them ~

After sing k, they got car, so they didn’t feel the late of the night, we proceed to Petaling Street for popular Beef meat soup. After Beef Meat Sup at Petaling Street, they fetched us to one Chinese food stall by the roadside for Wan Tan Mee. Weyh, already 1am that time, but no worries, they got car, can enter UPNM anytime. Even that time was 1am, but still many customers at that food stall. Don’t know want to eat supper for how many times… T.T. Finally, we reached UPNM before 2am. Haha, what a great experience.

~ Strongly recommend this Beef Meat Bihun Sup at Petaling Street, 茨场街, it costs RM7.00 per bowl, all home-made ingredients, very delicious ~

~ Although already 1am, but I still can order Dumplings Soup to eat, delicious, yummy ~

Day 7

~ My favorite breakfast –麻辣板面 on Day 7 of CNY ~

I’m so excited to CNY Day 7, CNY gathering and visit to 观摩团KMT’s big people’s house in Port Klang area. I didn’t have transport so our leader helped us to find car to Port Klang. Early in the morning, again got car fetched me go out from camp, after that had our breakfast at Sri Petaling. It was my 1st time to have breakfast in Chinese style food in the morning since 2 year++ studying in UPNM, the feeling was so great. After breakfast, they sent me to LRT Bukit Jalil. I waited Doreen there to pick me up going to Klang. At Klang, we visited to 3houses. For dinner time, we had it at Bagan Hailam Lagoon Food Restaurant海南村.

~ The 1st house we visited, the cake was bake by the host themselves. When mix ice-cream with cake, yummy, super nice ~

~ The scenery beside the restaurant, sea, my place, wow ~

~ So many people we ate dinner together ~

~ Lou Sang on Day 7, my 1st lou sang in CNY, HUATTTTTT Ar…… ~

~ Many delicious food served for us, can’t control ~

~ Last, the group photo ~

~ Can’t imagine I still can get so many ang pow from them on Day 7 ~

That night, I reached campus at 12am as well, continuous outing for 3 days, out very early and back to hostel very late for continuous 3 days, so enjoy. Because of CNY what.

Day 8

~ Outfit for Day 8 ~

I already went out to wet for continuously 3 days, can I say that I continue went for outing on Day 8. Haha. J 3 days before this always got driver to fetch me out and in, but this day was different. I went out by staff and enter UPNM by staff also, so pity. I went to Times Square again to meet my long-time-no-see PLKN’s friends. We watched movie << I Love HK>> together, had our lunch and dinner together and shopping together. So nice.

~ When we are together ~

CNY Day 1 -3 I celebrated in hometown, with family while CNY Day 5 – 8 I celebrated in KL, with friends, for the 1st time I celebrated CNY so differently but still very meaningful to me. After CNY Day 8, I promised myself I will study smart in this new sem, on Day 9 of CNY. It’s now sem4 in my degree study life. Hope everything will go on smoothly for me. NEW year, NEW sem, NEW aim, NEW target, GOOD LUCK everyone. Ularla…..

Ularla….

Written On 22 February 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...