Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Walking Exploration to KTO and Kok Kong Winter Wear

Places you must visit in local before going to a winter country. Wanted to go these 2 places since few months ago, finally, I choose today to pay there a visit. Saturday no work, this sudden visit make me feel like a walking exploration in KL. Why I said walking exploration? Later you will know!!!

1st >>> KTO

What is KTO? KTO is Korea Tourism Organisation aka Korea Plaza. KTO has their branches in every country, included of Malaysia. You may go there to get information about Korea. Besides, also can get free vouchers and map at there. Many activities can be done at KTO, such as Hangul Class, KPOP Dance Class, Cooking Class and more. If you are a traveler who planning to have a backpack tour to Korea, I think you will like a talk “GoGoSSing Korea”, they will talk about useful information to backpack to Korea. 4th Saturday every month, 11am – 1pm.

To know more information, can look at links below:

Korea Plaza KL >
Ground Floor, Manara Hap Seng, Jalan P.Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Website > Korea Plaza KL
Phone > 03-20722515

Public Transport >

[ Monorail Bukit Nanas] Nearest!!!  5 mins walk.

Come out from station, walk straight, until a traffic light, turn RIGHT, you will see Menara Hap Seng


[ LRT Dang Wangi ] 10 mins walk

Come out from LRT station, follow the road to monorail station ( long escalator ), you will pass by Bukit Nanas Monorail Station, at traffic light, turn RIGHT, walk straight about 5 mins, turn RIGHT again at traffic light, you will see Menara HAP Seng.

~ I’m wondering whether this is the longest escalator in KL ~

1st time I went to that area, very strange about that area. Staffs there can talk in Korean, English and Chinese. Can ask them whatever you want.

~ Very happy to see Menara Hap Seng, yeah, finally reach ~

~ View of KTO from outside ~

~ Vouchers and booklets I get from KTO ~

2nd >>> Kok Kong Winter Wear

After KTO, I walk again to [ Monorail Bukit Nanas ], go to [ Monorail Hang Tuah ]. I going to overseas in winter time, so, this shop is a place you must go to purchase winter clothes. Very cheap, many choices, complete, can try, staffs will assist you. I feel like so many things I want to buy. Opss… This shop, by walking, is quite far.


Details:
Name: Kok Kong Winter Wear
Address: No.170, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: 03-92219311
Website: Click Here

Public Transport>

[ LRT Hang Tuah ] [Monorail Hang Tuah ] nearest!!! 25mins walk

If you are driving to there, please use address above to search for map. My direction here is for walking people. If you want to walk there, set your mental, walk 30mins just reach to there oh. HAHA. From LRT and Monorail station, walk to your RIGHT, to Times Square, but not that way. You have to follow LEFT site and walk straight, around 10 mins, see a traffic light, turn LEFT, walk straight, you will see small shops on your left, then will pass by Shell Station, 循人中学,  then when you see a bridge, you cross the road using bridge, then walk straight, you will see Kok Kong Winter Wear already. A green building and SJK ( C ) Chung Kwo in front of the shop.

~ I bought shirt, mask and "earphone" ~

3rd >>> Times Square

From Kok Kong Winter Wear, I walked to Times Square, around 30mins fast walk. I went to shopping, wah, so many clothes I feel like buying. But CONTROL!!! Then I bought 台湾香肠to eat.

~ 台湾香肠, Small, Hot and Spicy, 5 Pcs, RM5.50, YUMMY ~

Then go home with pleasant and happy mood, almost forgot to get off when reached my station. With this I end my walking exploration journey. Legs sour now.

Written On 27 October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...