Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Today 10.10.10,is a very very special day..
for me, bcoz of two reasons
1. UPNM 1st convocation
2. Taiwan national day


UPNM 1st convo fest
Juz one word to describe-----best!!!!!
haha,dunno is me never go 4 concocation b4 o really wonderful neh? c,how smart he is
The convo fest is from 8-10 OCT,
on the 1st day on convo,all cadets done a great job n push UPNM to a higher place.. around 2000 cadets,how grand it is..


TTS---Tempur Tanpa Senjata
they training every weekend ,
finally they can show out ,they gt THE MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS.
with the most many participants tts.well done and congratz to them.
10.10.10---
I saw many graduates wearing the army ,navy,and airforce uniform, damn smart..
holding flower and present from frenz and family,
i juz can say to myself in heart,when is my turn?haha..


For the graduates,today they r very proud becoz our country highest level ppl--AGUNG
came to b vif them..haha..im juz can enjoy the activities in convo fest..im oso feel very happy to b a member of UPNM..
Taiwan national day
Talk about Taiwan,my heartbeat bcum faster n faster neh,,cham...haha
tats bcoz i had b in Taiwan b4 for 3 weeks time,tat already enough for me to change my mind to bcum a part of Taiwan ,haha,juz a joke la,impossible...Tat memory vif 2008KMT 4car member,i cant frgt in my life ,juz will keep it in my heart..i really miss u guys,4 car members,did u all hear?
me?Taiwan is a country rounded by an island,a beautiful country,a country tat hv almost same culture vif Malaysia.feel warm when i were dere...


The oni different is Taiwan full of chinese words,and Malaysia full of Malay words.haha,tis is a fact...if gt money,gt time,gt chance,i sure will go for Taiwan for 2nd time,3rd time and so on.Luv Taiwan so much...here,i wan to Wish Taiwan "double ten celebration"..on 10.10.10
Wan to know mor about Taiwan,can ask me,or juz waiting my post here.coming soon..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...