Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, October 17, 2010

15.10.2010---a perfect day 4 me

Tat day i woke up like common,very early and the mind full of activities...

After baris at c4,then staright go to 10th floor to take calculus exam.The exam was just 1hr,but the qs very difficult (actually is bcoz of i didnt prepare at all for the test la)..haha. After the exam, gt chemistry class..11.00am, finish class, i rushed bek to my hostel to wash my uniform and clothes..The main point is bcoz i wan to go weekend at my auntie's house la. As usual,i go out to lrt station by Ben's car.Then,i took ktm (the worst train in Malaysia) to mid valley.Tat time i juz thk how i wan to spent my time 6hrs here,oh my god.I believe tat i m very intelligent ,haha, i aways know how to find activities for myself (although is alone,i still can walk in the mid valley for 6hrs).I went to carefore to buy my favourite x10000 sushi, and find a seat to eat my sushi,like an idiot rite? (bcoz cant tahan anymor 4 long time didnt smell the sushi)...Hehe,i oso very scared gt ppl cross dere will laugh at me..Oh no,how nice it is....

1st time eat spaghetti,nice

After finish my sushi,i go stroll around and simply shopping in the shops dere.Then,i oso went to THE GARDEN,It was the 1st time i step into dere,damn high class n very cold vif air-cond.I walked fr G floor to the highest floor,then enter every shops to "clean my eyes"...There hv many sport shops,Adidas,Nike,New balance, hooh....i like the shoes very much,and i wan to buy one for myself..(to prepare for penangbridge marathon la).Walk at dere around 2 hrs,then,go bek to Mid valley again,felt like miss spaghetti pulak, go eat spaghetti and hv some drinks,tata my 1st time step into speghetti farm.After tat,of coz go to my lovely bookshop la----MPH..i juz pick three o four books and sit at the small stairs(ways to save money), read the magazines and other book..feel very relax.













Design of THE GARDEN.....SMART

Around 6.30pm,its the time i take again ktm to kl sentral(although very pack inside the ladies coach,but my heart very happy,juz nervous to hv gathering vif MY TAIWAN KMT frenz)..I m the 1st one reach dere,next is Allen ma,and so on...Already 2 yrs i didnt meet them at all,damn miss them, we go to secret recipe and take a seat(my 1st time go to secret recipe)..Im very happy can meet them again after 2 yrs,all of them changed a little bit,but our heart still same,oways 4 in love in 4 car...haha. We chit chat for around 2 hrs,feel enjoy can reconnect vif them,all of them very smart and high-educated..Our members gt 38 ppl.
















4 car---4 in love forever






Jennifer Ting-studying dentistry in mahsa,will heading Manipal mayb nextyear
Zheng jing--studying dentistry in Metedics,will heading Manipal mayb next year
Michael-studying Spanish in Help uni,will go Spain mayb next year
Ze khan-studying a-level in Taylor
Jeane yi jin-studying nursing in UK
Jing han-studying phycology in Australia
Mandy-working in Singapore
Cindy-lecturer chemistry in Taylor
WAn xin teoh-lecturer maths in Taylor
Allen mah--still a teacher in primary school(will hv his wedding tis 20 dec 2010)congratz
Min min teh--working as a lawyer in penang firm
Babo ping--studying in kdu college
Man man--studying her form 6 in chung hwa independent high school
Wei xuan--studying her form 6
Hoo yee huan--Studying in INTI
Sin ling-studying in INTI
Elliot pang--Studying doctor in UK
Xi jie--studying in Taiwan bout computering
Alvin ooi--Working in penang,will continue stdy in Taiwan next yr..
phun zai xian--studying engineerinng in UNITEN
me-juz step my leg to UPNM
all of them so great in education,tat much success in their life,i oso will same as them one day...4car,gambateh to all...hooray,happy day...waiting for 4 car next gathering,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...