Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life can be much better

What for we alive for our life, the main point is enjoy...yea..
For me, life is not juz eat, drink, fun, sleep, and school,
it can be better and better..

From facebook,i found that some of my frenz ,they really very very enjoy their life..
they always join many activities likes hiking, travelling around, helping needed people, and so on..they post their photos on fb, i like to view their ptotos,view their life, bcoz i oso hope my life will be like that..actually,i m a person who r very busy body,haha, frenz that know me for a long time will know tis...

For me, i like to hv a busy life, actually cant say busy, is pack..i dun like to hv too many free time. it juz a waste of time..For example, when im in form 5,my timetable is very pack, after school,will go tuition, if no tuition, sure will play badminton vif frenz, if not, oso will hv function for me,i like tat type of life..compare to now,after class,juz stay in the hostel and doing nothing, only can online and do homework..its very boring la...no purpose for life..

Actually, i gt ever thk to hv a different lifestyle,tat is ---i wan to go hiking, to hv a near distance vif green environment, cycling ,learn swimming,do yoga, read novel, listen music, learn one of the music equipment, travelling, do sports, gt improve in my hip hop dance, busy vif Uni works, blogging, watch movie at cinema if gt free time and many many mor..can do such things juz called life...!!!By the way,i really need someone to do it vif me together,need somebody to accompany me, help me, teach me,advice me...really...i'll be doing tis activities sooner, finding partner...would u ?

I wan tat type of life and i will do it...if not ,my life will becum rust..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...