Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, December 2, 2011

Liga IPT Badminton 2011

Since last year I’ve waiting for the chance to represent university in badminton event, but don’t have the chance. Finally, this semester got the chance, is Liga IPT Badminton, is an event fight among all the IPTA and IPTS. 14&15 October 2011, these 2 days are the date for badminton tournament and 15 October 2011 also the date for 3rd leg of MUDS. Both of the games held in the same place, University Malaya (UM), the badminton hall just beside the venue of MUDS, why so coincident. Well, talk about my badminton tournament 1st.

This was my 1st big badminton tournament after my secondary school life. I prepared myself with better stamina and had a good partner. This Liga IPT Badminton is type of grouping, just like Olympic Game. A group included 1single man, 1 single woman, 1pair men double, 1 pair woman double and I pair mixed double. In my secondary school life, I always took part in both single and double during the game. But here, they are not allowed to do so and I’m not qualified to play in single women. This semester, pop up a Kelantanese lady in my batch, she play better than me in single woman, so she is selected to play single woman and for me, I played mixed double. Looked back to my experience, I can play very good in woman double and mixed double during training, but I’m weak in double during the real game. Inversely, I’m not so good in single during training, but I can focus in my single during the real game. Actually, I’m scared to play double if I can’t find a suitable partner, the chemical bond between partner also very important, while single player no need to worry about that problem, can just make the whole court is mine. I prefer to play single.

Ok, back to the game, I played mixed double with my new partner, Ben. He can do very well in training, he can cover me and attack other side very good, but during the game, maybe he is panic, haha, plus I’m don’t have form to play, so both of us lose. 1st, UPNM fight with Politeknik Shah Alam, we thought we can win them at first, but all of us lose, even our skill is better than them, but they perform well and do good in the game. For the whole game, we lose with 4-1, very pain in heart man.

After fight with them, we fight with Multimedia University (MMU). We didn’t plan to win them, because we know they are too good and as expectation, we lose them with 5-0, lagi pain man, haha. They are from private university, Chinese team, for sure very good lo, some more they have sponsor if not mistaken, so style man. The only thing I felt happy was in my mixed double game with MMU, we lose with 3-2, at least we got won 1 set. In the battleground, of course got win and lose, we just take it as an experience and try to do better next time, will have a successful day waiting for us.

On that day, saw many handsome athlete, worth it despite I’m lose, haha. I also learn some new skill from others, as a sentence sounds

“A learned person is a person who learn how to learn”

Life long learning as to acknowledge our world.Here comes the other day, 15 October 2011, a day I wish to separate myself into 2. The badminton tournament clash with MUDS. How should I do? I should go for badminton or MUDS? For badminton, that day we need to fight with UM, how to fight with UM wor… For MUDS, as UPNM sent the biggest contingent to there and I took part in mixed relay event, my group can’t do anything without me. So I choose to go MUDS.

That day they fight with UM, lose kao kao, and I can’t manage go there to support them, so sad. Then, here ends the badminton tournament, we go back to U with nothing, but full of experience. For me, I just can prepare for the next badminton event, hope can perform well. Maybe can find more ladies to join Badminton Club, so that ladies athlete have more passion to learn together. Badminton Club always in my heart, good luck!!!!

Written on 1 Disember 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...