Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, December 26, 2011

X’mas Eve 2011

X’mas just over, but I still want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Last 2 weeks, my mind full of assignments and tests. The lecturers didn’t follow the schedule and made every student felt tension before study week holiday, really tension la. So, I giving myself few days leave to relax and enjoy. I back to hometown, the 1st reason is to help my father in shop as school reopen is around the corner, 2nd is to meet my friends, 3rd is to watch “ge tai”(歌台)but before the holiday, lecturers still want to put pressure on us, said got extra class during study week and got presentation, what the hell is that? Spoil my holiday mood only. So, my 9days holiday cut to 5days only.. Well, leave it at a side first, let’s talk about my holiday…Yahoo, Ding Dong Bell, Ding Dong Bell, is Christmas again, how you choose to countdown and celebrate X’mas? I ask my father to bring me to Auto City, Juru on X’mas Eve, because I know there will be very crowded.


State Youth, Sports, Women, Family and Community Development Committee chairman Lydia Ong Kok Fooi lead to countdown X’mas
Before went to the countdown, I went for a jog of 4km as my race is coming soon, Newton New Year Challenge, 25km, I don’t know whether I can do well in this race or not, just depends on my condition, hope will. My father got to attend one wedding dinner, so we depart at 10pm to Juru, alamak, traffic jam along the way enter Auto City, 11.15pm just reach there. Wow, so crowded and there got k-pop dance competition, I like it move it move it. Haha.


The judge of Astro Battleground. Fantastic dance step.
Like a party…
The winner of the dance competition, creative and funny. Like..
Auto City

Crowd in Auto City

My holiday just few days, after holiday, need to focus on study and my new year race. Hope everyone have a nice day and Happy New Year…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...