Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, December 2, 2011

3rd Leg of MUDS 2011- UM- 15/10/2011

15 October 2011, past almost 2months already, 3rd leg of Malakoff University Duathlon Series, was hold at UM. Was the day I absent for my badminton tournament and choose to contribute to Endurance Club. When I reach there, I hope I can win, I know my partners can do it, I also can do it. In mixed relay, there is a biggest challenge to cyclist, a steep hill to ride on. My cyclist done very fast and I ran into the forest, a narrow road in the forest, I tried to run faster and I did it.

Finally I get no.1 again in mixed relay. Total up my results for 3 series of MUDS, as follow:

24/09/2011 1st Leg of MUDS- UPNM - 3rd Placing

15/10/2011 3rd Leg of MUDS- UM - 1st Placing

I satisfied with my result and soon my stamina and running shill might be improve and become better. A s UPNM sending the biggest contingent, finally UPNM won 4 main trophy.

(1) MUDS Duathlete of The Year 2011 -Man – Chan Jun Shen

(2) MUDS Duathlete of The Year 2011- Woman – Syikin

(3) The Best University - UPNM

(4) The Top University - UPNM

I’m proud of UPNM and I will contribute to UPNM when I achieve the level. UPNM always the best among the best. UPNM go go go!!!!

Written on 1 Disember 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...