Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Putrajaya Lake and Wetland Explorace


~ UPNM participants~

The worst event that I joined. 29 and 30 September 2012, I’m one of the team took part in this event with my partner, Qalilah.  For the 1st day, got many checkpoints, if not mistaken are 8 checkpoints. Many disciplines included in this event, likes running, cycling and kayaking. We had to do puzzle to complete a photo of fish then find out the name of that fish, collect kinds of flora in underbrush and swamp. Oh my god. This game didn’t put in different category, every teams in open category. The game started at 9am, we struggled to get good timing. My team used 4 hrs to finish the race. For the 1st day, the race distance was around 10km.
  
~On the 1st day, my team came in placing no.9 in overall and we were the 1st ladies team. ~

Overall are 120 teams in this race, every teams did very well. Some of the teams completed it within 7 or 8 hrs. Fine. The another day, around 100 teams that were qualified to enter final stage joined the race. The final stage was just around 2km to complete. They flag-off earlier 5 mins for top10 teams on the 1st day, my team included. Besides that, there was NO other benefits for winners for 1st stage. During final stage, spent quite much time for 1st checkpoint. When we run back to the finishing point, I heard one guy said: “ Asal mereka jogging pun nak laju sangat?” Haha. Bro, we are not jogging la, we are chasing our prize actually. The prizes were given until placing 20th, but my team unfortunately get placing 23th. Haiz, so sad.

~ Everybody took a rest after the game ~

~ Fish sample, haha ~

I said this was the worst race I joined because I didn’t know why they want to differentiate to 1st stage and final stage. The winners of top20 for 1st stage and final stage were totally from different teams, while the prizes were just given to winners of final stage. What for every teams suffered for 6 or 7 hrs in 1st stage? I didn’t understand. I think there will be no different if they do the race in just one day lo. They organize event like this make me feel like is useless I struggled in the 1st stage lo.

~ Ladies from Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM ~

~ Nice Putrajaya~

Written On 25 November 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I will join Putrajaya Lake & Wetland Explorace 2014 next week. Thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Furqon. Good Luck in your race next week. Enjoy race ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...