Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, November 2, 2012

2nd Year Degree Student


Holiday Part
Is time to say goodbye to holiday, what I did in previous 2 months holiday? I spent 2 months holiday without planning, just help out my father in shop, surf internet, met with friends and do D.I.Y Travel Booklet. During my holiday, Raya fall between that period, so my shop was in peak business time that time, I was like a part-time promoter in the shop. Holiday without assignment, work, training, tension, marching really like a real and stress free holiday plus no need to wake up early. Before holiday, I  thought want to become a full-time chef at home, but everything get inversed, my aunt become the full-time chef at home while I just fed my stomach until fat fat, gain weight man. When get bored at home, I do my D.I.Y Travel Booklet. Actually this was my long-planned project. I kept all the paper cutting newspaper on things that I interested to since few years back, there is a heap of newspaper beside my bed, but every time got no time to do it.

Yes, this is the right time, I decided to start my project on the holiday. I classified the newspaper cutting into many categories: Travel, Food, Sport, Star Idol, Special Incident, Stylish, Home…… I can’t do all in one time, so I just choose the most needed one, Travel Booklet, it also divided into 2 types, Malaysia and Overseas. I want to D.I.Y, so I use an old sketch book, a book that already turned into brownish-yellow colour. I wanted to find a book that bigger than drawing paper, but thinking it will be very difficult to bring along to everywhere, so just use drawing sketch book.

 ~ Although my 2-months holiday already ended, but my work still haven’t complete, will continue soon, seems like my productivity very slow right?JNot like that la, I just want to produce a “high-class” D.I.Y Travel Booklet~

~ Here shows to you sample of my D.I.Y Travel Booklet ~

~ When free, just give a call to friends, enjoy dinner together, chit chat and play millionaire game on Ipad ~

~ During holiday, everyday just looking at computer, of course my internet time is  for T-ara ~

 ~ Sushi that I made ~


~ Spaghetti ~

~ My hobby is to collect medals, I do a big change to hang up my medals. I asked my mum to buy me the iron rod that we used to hang towel. A nice view, u guess how many medals over there? >50 or <50 span="span">J 
All of this is my own medals, it shows my achievements ~

During holiday, I also went to Hatyai 1 day trip
Just like this, my holidays ended…. Comes to a new year, a new sem.

2nd Year Degree Student
Do you think I look like a University student? Haha J Just in a blink of eyes, I already studying at UPNM for 2 years more, not dare to think back how I went through my life here. Just can say studying foundation year and 1st year degree here was not using an easy way to went through. Only UPNM’s students will know the bitter in here. Well, students here always prepared with strong mentality and good physicality. UPNM with more muslims friends compare to Chinese friends, quite a different way to survive. If want to choose boyfriend, not so many choices, but Chinese cadets here looks smart and nice J

~ The grey uniform we wore during foundation year, but this grey uniform just keep in the wardrobe, useless ~

~ Before I forget, I need to thanks to someone. On the 1st day of school reopen, I received this Tupperware that contained of kaya cakes made by my ex-ex-housemates as my 20th bezday present. J ~

New semester, of course everything need to change to new one also, likes start a new life, forget about the past.

New subjects
This semester is quite a heavy sem for me since I already enter half of my degree course. This semester, 21credit hours for me, with 6 subjects which are 3 credit hours, plus PALAPES.  I think I’m gonna die fast soon. Subjects I taking included:
-Navigation Science
-Marine Technology System
-Ship Maintenance System
-Maritime Law & Enforcement
-Integrated Logistic System
-Human Resource Management

~ Navigation science is very very important, it teaches us how to navigate a ship. But with this lab apparatus, feels like fainted. Got chart, parallel ruler, compass, protector, divider. Everytime open up this chart, I faint already ~

New Uniform # Intermediate
As I already upgraded from JUNIOR to INTERMEDIATE in PALAPES, so got 2 lines on my shoulder. From last time bloody junior, went through all difficulties, now feels relax a little bit, got one batch of juniors under us.

 ~ Last sem, we haven’t get uniform, we wore loreng to class, wa, can’t forget that moment which wore loreng to class everyday. ~

~ Now, finally get the nice and smart uniform~

~ Apaulets that show our year, 2 lines means year2, 1line means year1. ~

~ When wearing uniform, of course also need a pair of shine shoes. Bought new shoes. ~

New Laptop
Erm, follows by the development of technology, if you don’t have a smart phone, maybe people will say you outdated, if you don’t have a phone, people will say “ impossible la”, if you don’t have a laptop, maybe people will ask “ are you a student” haha J. Laptop is really important for a student la, not only to do assignments, but also watch movies (hostel lifestyle), online, play games and many more activities on laptop. I used a notebook since foundation year until year 1, then my younger sister take over and bring it along with her to polytechnic. Before school reopen, parents brought me to a computer shop and…… I bought one laptop. Hooray, thanks to my parents. A 15.6 inches wide screen, white colour, smart, I satisfied with it, branded Toshiba. This laptop will company me for whole degree course as my soul mate as I type all my secrets inside laptop, my laptop knows all my secrets. J

~ Nice laptop ~

New room # roommates
Comes to new semester, we changed room again, move to new room, settled down everything, just 10days. After that, we were asked to move to another room again, haiz, move to new room again and stay until now. I get 2 new roommates, they are nice and friendly. Got one funny story, haha, one day, we got Stand By Bed, PALAPES officer did inspection, and OC saw my bed sheet and ask “ Teh, ni bukan budak lelaki yang pakai saje ke?” Then I just smiled. Because I’m using Spiderman bed sheet J Cannot blame me ah, my house just my younger brother using singe bed, that’s why I brought that be sheet, also can reminds me of childhood time. Haha. Then, when I went back hometown, I asked my mum to buy a new one for me.

 
~ Stand By Bed layout with cute spiderman bed sheet ~

~ Study Table with my books ~

~ Nice layout with a new bed sheet J ~

Extra
 
~ During Mooncake Festival, received a Tiramisu mooncake from someone. Delicious. Thanks J ~

~ Because of laziness, I washed my shirts using washing machine for the 1st time. Very expensive, RM4.50. ~

Coming events:
-          SUKIPT # 3000m # UPM # 11 November 2012
-          PenangBridge International Marathon # 21km #Penang #18November2012
-          雪隆年少情“361”生活营 # Kubu Bharu # 21-23 December 2012

P/S: Want to go shopping, want to eat sushi, want to watch movie….

Written On 1 November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...