Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, April 20, 2012

1TMT Ladies Pyjamas Party

Commonly, for my holiday, I will depart from home on the last day of holiday, sumore will take the night bus, usually reach campus in the morning on the next day, then straight go to class. But this time different, my classmates invited me to our class ladies party. They planned to do party on the night before school reopen. What? Want me to come back earlier, I want my holiday leh. My class, 1TMT (1st year Technology Maritime), involved of 12 ladies, 11 of them agreed to go for the party, me as one part of the class, how can absent wor. So, finally I decided to sacrifice my golden time and went back to KL earlier.

15 April 2012, end of my one week holiday. Before I departed, I still got RM150’s book vouchers on hand. My mother said she will use it. Then, I went to Popular to choose few types of books that she needed. 1st time bought so many books in Popular, and all not my books, all are primary syllabus books. Spent total RM155.80 for the books, minus by vouchers, I just spent RM5.80 to get a bucket of books, worth it. At 1st, the cashier not giving me one free Popular member card, as everyone who purchase at least RM150 of vouchers in Popular will get a membership card, then I asked for the card, she just give me with showing her black face, haha. Sorry ya, it’s customer’s need.

 ~See, so many books I bought, my mother will sell this books to her students, then money get back from her students will give it to me, this is win win solution~

Around 7pm, I reached hostel safely, and prepared for the pyjamas party. Theme for this party was “ Pyjamas Party”. Everyone prepared food for party from home, got spaghetti, kuih, bihun goring, fruits, junk food, air bandung laici, coca-cola and many more. A small party but was a well-planned party ya. Each of us also paid RM15 for some presents and cake la.

~The decoration of room before party started, got balloons oh~

As the party started, we treat our stomach 1st with spaghetti. This spaghetti was made buy one of my classmate, I think I shall do it in next holiday too, because I like to eat Spaghetti. Then we got lucky draw session, organizer wants a fair play, then she gave everybody got prize for lucky draw, just with different contents, well done eh organizer.

~My lucky no---7, lots of junk foods~

Party carry on with eating and Gift Exchange Session, everybody were so excited to know what they got for their gift.

                       ~This is what I get, a bear, cute hor…Thanks the owner~

After that, we played Shrek Game, everybody have to act according to what we get, then others find out the answer, very funning and all interesting actions came out makes everybody laugh…For this party, the main schedule included a Prize Giving session, haha, what’s mean by this prize giving. Actually ah, they suggested to have 5 prizes for this session.

speghetti

By the way, who is the winner, among 12 people, just got 5 prizes? Hoho..Want to know? Then stayed tune la…haha. Deng Deng Deng Deng……

                                        ~Prizes for Prize Giving Session~
1.       Miss TMT – Siti Nur
2.       Miss Bajet Hot – Ainul Husna
3.       Miss Paling Emosi – Hayatun Syamila
4.       Miss Paling Cute - Afiqah Rosly
5.       Miss Whatever – Last one, who is that?

~This again, after lucky draw and gift exchange, I get another gift, that is “Miss Whatever”, haha, so happy. Maybe because of my attitude la, aiya, how to explain, anyway, just whatever la!!!! ~

After all happy moments, they also planned for a surprise. Actually that day was one of them birthday. They prepared one 2kg cake from Secret Recipe. Really a surprise for them. We celebrated two person’s birthday together.

~Cake special for them. Wriiten there “Happy Sweet 20th Birthday Pipi & Fify. We Luv U”. ~

End of the party, we can’t finished the foods, so we send delivery to another block, gave it to  TMT’s guys to enjoy the nice foods also. Sharing is Caring.  Everybody went back to room with big packs of foods and prizes, me too. Was a nice day spent time with classmates. Hope will get more functions in future. Friendship Forever.

~Junk Food give ot to everyone~

~All prizes for the party~

                             ~This is all I get from the party, a lot of things~

Written on 19 April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...