Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Father

12 April 2012 is my father’s birthday, so coincident I’m at home for my mid-sem break. So, we planned to watch movie and have a nice dinner. We went for celebration one day earlier. As the new Singapore movie showing now and become a very hot topic to talk with, so of course we must watch it too. That day was a public holiday, so the ticket is RM10 for each despite it was Wednesday. Singapore Movie  << We Not Naughty>>  very nice, even evening screening also full-seated. The film is directed by Jack Neo. If you haven’t watched it, I suggest you to watch.

Singapore Movie << We Not Naughty>>

I like the actors, Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee, very smart and handsome guys leh..

They were small stars since small, they changed a lot from last time….Joshua Ang, Shawn Lee, Terry and Terry Khoo( from up)


They are idols for young girls, but found that they got their own sweet girl now, so sad, haha.

As for your information, on that day, 8.9 magnitude earth quake hit West of Indonesia. Indonesia is neighbor to Malaysia, so Malaysia can feel the effect immediately. I knew the news before went in to cinema, what Malaysian scared was Tsunami. When my family and I were in the cinema and watching such a nice movie, suddenly heard one lady with slow voice saying to her children: “ Jom jom, let’s go out from here, faster, people in another cinema room already went out.” Her children still very focus on the movie, then she say again: “ Wei, You all, movie more important or your life more important???”. After that, her children just willing to go out,they are about 10 people, and they sit in front row, their move very annoying, make the whole cinema box uncontrollable for few seconds. Everybody were looking at them and don’t know what’s going on. We taught on fire outside there and also wanna run to outside. After they went out, people in the cinema still focus back to the movie. Until the end, luckily we still safe and didn’t get any effect from earthquake. 

~Earthquake~

As in the cinema, we didn’t feel the shaking at all. After movie, planned to spend my book vouchers at popular Central Square, but just saw that all shops inside were closed, parking lots also closed and police car was at outside. After that just know there was shaking at the building, and they needed to close the shops. That day, what a scary day for all of us, FB’s homepage full with earthquake’s news, knew that Penang most dangerous, everybody ran out from supermarket to avoid from the accident. Hope that after this won’t get effected like this. Seems like this was one of the sign to End Of The World, haha.

Well, after movie and after get the shock news, we still need to go for our main celebration. We went for a Thai’s style restaurant, Mae Sa Long. Mae Sa Long located inside a housing area, very difficult to find it, but there are full seated all the time. The decoration very nice and the food not bad la, but quite expensive also.  If got chance, can go there to have a try… But I prefer Khun Thai at Butterworth, this is the best choice. Hee..

 
~Steamed Fish and Kapa~



~Beautiful view of Mae Sa Long~

We ended celebration with full stomach. Hoho…

~Birthday Card made by my sister to father~


On the real day of birthday, when I woke up, my sister told me that my father’s photo come out on the newspaper, Kwang Hwa Jit Poh birthday corner. Hoho.. Don’t blame me or my siblings, haha, not our job. His friend those who are reporter put his photo on the newspaper.haha.

 ~Haha..my father, so funny,4th photo~

Written On 16 April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...