Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, January 7, 2013

Latihan Berterusan and Annual Camp 2012


~ Me in action, stylo? ^.^ The green bag my friend carrying is water bag ~

I just notice that I forget to write post about PALAPES Annual Camp. How can such an important part during year 2012 being miss out in my blog. Every year, PALAPES training contain of 3 big trainings:

i)             Latihan Tempatan – Saturday & Sunday, from 6am-7pm (twice a month)
ii)            Latihan Berterusan – 24hrs training continuously (14days a year)
iii)          Latihan Tahunan – Training in jungle for 10days (14days a year)

Yes, during Latihan Tempatan & Latihan Berterusan, we got military class, physical training, Ujian Jalan Laju, Kelas Senjata, Latihan Kawad and many more. During training, we follow the routine in military. Sometimes feel very mental or stress. But from there, we learn how to conquer it and build more confident on ourselves, that’s why UPNM’s students always equipped with strong mentality and good physically. WHY I ENTER UPNM? WHY I JOIN PALAPES? HOW I SURVIVE IN UPNM? All these questions always throw to me and I’m kinda lazy to answer. I’m already survived in UPNM for more than 2 and half years, so, naturally u get the answer there is no reason for me to say I can’t survive in UPNM. For this 2 and half years, I “Open 1 eye and close 1 eye” to see everything in UPNM, that’s how I survive until now. I join PALAPES because I think that if enter UPNM without joining PALAPES team is most useless and meaningless thing in this world.

 ~ When we training inside the jungle, this signboard was put at the entrance of the camp, I think it is very yeng lo ~

I joining PALAPES, at least I get knowledge about military, I can share with my friends about my training life, my life in jungle, and the most important thing is I get the experience that can’t others get it so easy.  Yes, I’m proud to become UPNM’s student, don’t know why although I’m just a civilian student and a PALAPES’s cadet here. Well just ignore it, here I want to share a little bit about Latihan Berterusan and Annual Camp during junior year. During Latihan Berterusan, we used to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at mess, we washed the plate without using soap, very geli yerr.

~ My hands after 10days in jungle, I feel like wanna vomit to see this photo. The mosquitoes too bad  ~

Our Annual Camp from 1-15 February 2012 was at Raub, Pahang, 10 days in the jungle. During Junior Year, our operation called Counter Insurgency Warfare (CIW).When I rewind back about that moment, can’t remember how I endure everything inside there. Many operations we did inside there. Weyh, I get to learn to war leh, haha J . Everyday everynight been holding the M16 along us really made me stress. In the jungle for 10days, not bath properly for 10days, OMG, can’t imagine, wearing the same loreng for 9days, been bite non-stop by mosquitoes, shoot with M16 during operation, endure under rain in the midnight because of operation (scare will die because too cold that time), drink water from river (because too thirsty), cook using mestin, do tactical map on sediment using natural plants, and many more experiences I get.

~ Things we ready to enter jungle ~

~ I’m on backpack. People become backpackers to travel around the world, while I become backpacker to enter jungle, haha ~

~ That's is how we keep our attire for 10days, save space ~

~ After came back from jungle, everybody washing poncho and things we used ~

~ Ransoms / food we ate in the jungle, very tiny pack. Don’t look small to this thing ah, inside got kopi, teh, rice, biscuits, pineapple jam, vegetables, daging curry, sambal ikan bilis, chicken curry and many more ~

~ Stand we used to cook ~

~ During operation in the jungle, everyone was distributed 40 blank bullets, and we shoot during operation, so need to clean the M16. ~

~ Rank Sarjan wore up by me for few days in the jungle ~ 

~ Military class in the jungle ~

Annual Camp during Junior Year in February 2012 already over. Annual Camp 2013 for Intermediate Year coming soon at Mempagar, Pahang, also 10days, from 31 January 2013 – 14 February 2013. That period coincidentally bump with Chinese New Year, I don’t know how many days of holiday we will get, but hope I will get enough holidays, I wish. This time, our operation is Counter Warfare (CW). Maybe my hands will turn like that again and maybe get sunburn. I don’t want.  HELP!!!

                                   ~ Company Delta, can find where is me? ~ 

Written on 6 January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...