Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, January 4, 2013

Newton Challenge 2012


~  This photo get more than 50 likes on FB, thanks.  ~

Newton Challenge happened twice in year 2012, one was Newton New Year Challenge 2012 on 1.1.2012 and another one was Newton Challenge 2012 on 30.12.2012.This event happened at Bukit Kinrara, Puchong. I started year 2012 with Newton New Year Challenge and also ended year 2012 with Newton Challenge. J Early year 2012, I ran in Category Women Open 25km with 2hr 43mins. Race Report >>> Click Here. Because of running during new year 2012, made me miss out the moment to countdown 2012. Last year, they registered for me in the wrong category, placed me in Category Men Open 25km, luckily I ran out quite a good result. I was placed 217 In Men category and if placed my timing for Women Open category, I get placing 21.

~ My no. bib, see my name and category, haiz  ~

~ Although cannot get on podium, can took a photo on podium also enough la ~

But why, the same incident went to me again? My name was in Category Men Open 12km. Luckily, the secretary helped me to change my category to Women Open 12km. Last time already ran for 25km, I choose to run in 12km only this time. At the same time, I wanted to chase front placing actually. Due to laziness, seldom go for training and failed to chase to stand on podium again. Quite a long time didn’t stand on podium already, when the time come again?

~ I like the design of finisher medal. Unable to buy Newton Running Shoes, at least get a fake Newton Shoe also ok la J ~

~ I ran in the finishing line in 1hr 7mins, the timing showing 2hr 7mins,because that is the timing for 25km, my category started race 1hr later than them, so need to minus 1hr from that. ~

The timing chip came out with result(official result):
Category : Women Open 12km
Timing: 1:07:32
Placing: 7/461 
Newton Result>>> Click Here
Women Open 12km result >>> Click here

Yes, still can enter top 10, meanwhile, behind me still got 454 womem running behind me. 

~ Goodies that we get ~

~ After race, restore back our stomach. I just race for 12km, but is it the food too much for me? Haha J ~

More photos >>> FB Album

Written On 2.1.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...