Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Allergic Reaction shocked me


Sacrificed one week mid semester break for PALAPES, went for Kongkoil Survival Camp training for 5 days and 3 days training at campus, left one day holiday before school reopen. To release tension, we went to The Mines to Sing K and had our delicious dinner at Sakae Sushi. All of us wanted to enjoy ourselves but with the tiredness after training plus sore throat, really like a person with no energy, everybody very “lembik”. We need a long sleep to regain our energy actually. Return from training, everybody got sunburn, hands full of love bite from mosquitoes, legs “melecet” because of spike boots and not enough sleeping time.

~ Too many days didn’t eat delicious food, so rewards back to our mouth. Sakae Sushi ~

~ This small bowl costs me RM17.90, oh my pocket. ~

Well, holiday ended. Started class again on Monday, but all classes cancelled. This was the happiest news for us. On Tuesday, got a few red dots suddenly pop up on my hands, I thought just a small case. Then evening and during night time, my palms suddenly full of red dots. 1st time in my life had that experience, so scary. I asked warden hostel fetch me to RSAT (clinic). At RSAT Kem Sungai Besi, there are no doctors at night, so sad.

~ A few red dots on palms. The most serious condition I didn’t snap, maybe too itchy throughout whole body until forget to snap. ~

Morning on the next day, I skipped class and went to RSAT UPNM. Doctor gave me injection and had a blood test. Red dots started spread on my hands and legs plus cough, but I didn’t get fever. The blood test shows normal result, just mentioned was “Allergic Reaction”, made me relief at that moment and get 1 day MC. I rest at room but noticed that red dots not only did not reduce, still keep on increasing and my hands look even redder. Until that night, I felt so “geli” to see all red dots on my hands, legs and body. My friends also said very serious, myself also felt very itchy. I can’t endure it anymore.

~ Legs with red dots, this one just at medium level, got somore redder than this ~

Another morning, I borrowed motorcycle from friend and went to “pekan” to find private clinic. There cannot do blood test and doctor also said “Allergic Reaction”. This doctor is better, she gave me 2 days MC, ask me to rest. After I get the MC, I straight call my mother inform her I want to go back home to check doctor. On Wednesday evening, I skipped classes for Thursday and Friday, went home for recuperate. Felt amazing when saw red dots on my palms disappear before I reached home. Sat in a bus equipped with air-conditioner, the red dots immediately disappear. Maybe aircond helped to reduce heat in my body.

~ Geli leh, I can’t even see my own legs ~

Morning at home on the next day, I went to Klinik Kesihatan near my house to see doctor. Had a blood test too, 2nd time blood test within 4 days. Doctor also said I had normal blood result, no omen of DENGGI or VIRUS KENCING TIKUS. That made me real relief at last. I drank river water during survival camp at Kongkoil, that is why I was so worried about the appearance of red dots throughout my whole body. Result showed just “Allergic Reaction” too.


~ Knees and hands ~

I went back home and rest 4 days at home. I didn’t touch medicine gave by doctors. Haha J I ate everything I wanted to eat at home. Slowly, red dots reduced and disappear from my body. Wa, so happy to see my clean skin returned. J Maybe they asked me to go back home la, I’m so healthy at home.

 ~ Visited 4 clinics and get 4 types of hand creams ~

 ~ Visited 4 doctors and get so many medicines. 1st time get so many days of MC ~

Skipped classes made me really suffer, need to catch up studies with friends, study for coming tests. Skipped training also made me lose energy. 9-12 May will be MASUM Olahraga at UM and MUDS 2013 on 11 May 2013 at UPNM. People trained more than me, I need to find back my stamina as soon as possible.

~ Bak Kut Teh before back to UPNM, still can watched “IRON MAN 3” with my parent before back to UPNM ~

Back from hometown, regain energy from delicious food at home, rest enough at home and ready to boost some energy this week. This week, have to start training and study hard for all subjects. Day back to training is so good, feeling great.   I think I can’t live without running or training. Yeah, finally I’m back to class, I’m back to training.



~ HAPPY LABOUR DAY ~

Written on 1 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...