Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Thursday, May 9, 2013

SHOW LUO 罗志祥 Live Concert


~ The excited face when get to hold concert ticket ~

Sobs sobs, I want to tell you, I went to SHOW LUO 2013 “Over The Limit” World Live Tour Concert 罗志祥2013“舞极限世界巡回演唱会. Never imagine leh, for sure you not believe, haha. Just a coincident let us met with him. Argh….so happy.When strolling in theme park at night. While sitting in a train, suddenly heard sound of concert, then saw the back of SHOW LUO罗志祥, a surprise for us. Started with this coincident moment, continuing with a crazy night. 1st Live Concert in my life was Show LUO 罗志祥. Argh, crazy, I like him so much. Never imagine will see the real person of him in my life. Haha. Before my 21stbirthday, I went for my 1st live concert in my life. Yahoo…..

~ See clearly for the ticket, valuable ~

After get off from train, my friend seems like crazier than me. We straight went to the ticket counter. 3 feelings can describe our process of buying tickets.

[Neutral] – Went to counter, that person said left last roll, RM163, quite expensive,    thinking want to buy or not.

[Sad] – While we discuss whether want to buy or not, a China guy came to us and offered us a ticket. 2 of us, how to buy 1 ticket wor. That guy said he got 2 tickets, whereas only him alone want to enter the concert, so want to offer us a RM130 ticket with only RM100. I believe him and thought very worth. Suddenly, an uncle who guard at the entrance came to us and said: That ticket already ripped before, cannot use anymore. Har? Suddenly, I felt he cheat us. Maybe that China guy picked up that ticket from somewhere and tried to sell to us. Wa, can’t believe that this incident can happen right on me. Luckily I didn’t be fooled. He is so reality, want to cheat us leh.

[Happy] – That uncle coincidently got 2 extra tickets, real tickets, not the fake tickets. Haha. He offered us RM100 for 1 ticket for seat area PS3, worth RM333. Wa, so happy to hear that. Because we already late for half an hour, then my friend nego with that uncle. You know how much for this deal? Really worth. 2 tickets at seat area PS3 for RM150, means 1 ticket just costs RM75. Thanks uncle for the tickets.

~ The crowd ~

Argh….nervous to meet SHOW LUO. Haha. We straight run into the hall and find a seat. A shock feeling in the hall, everybody shout and sing follow with the songs. I like to see him dance. He is also so humor, open concert also still make fun with his fans. Ya, he is so handsome and smart.


Here show you some pictures at his concert, the pictures not so clear, because didn’t bring camera, just capture with handphone. Hope you like these photos.

~ He is on the stage, from far. ~




 ~ A small SHOW at there ~

~ Me with the great background ~






 ~ When everybody shout to Echo ~

~ 很震撼的场面,very high… ~ 




~ 散场了~


~ 拍照留念 ~


 ~ 与“罗志祥”合照 ~

That’s why my Genting trip was so special for me. I experienced my 1st live concert there, gave my 1st time to SHOW LUO罗志祥 already. Very satisfied for this concert and felt so unbelievable Genting Trip. Haha.

~ This roti costs RM5.80 leh. ~
  

~ Nice building I saw ~

Want to know more info about Genting Trip, can visit >>> Here.

罗志祥!!!罗志祥!!!罗志祥!!!

Written On 8 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...