Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, May 24, 2013

MUDS 2013 – 2nd Leg – UM


~ UPNM team ~

Completed 1st Leg of MUDS with very bad result last Saturday. Continue with 2nd Leg of MUDS at UM. As we all know, UM cycling route is the favorite for gang of pro cyclists, Bukit Cinta. That is a very hilly route, some more need to do 2 laps, wa, mental down. When climb up to Bukit Cinta, better don’t fall down, if not people will say “Kalau jatuh kat Bukit Cinta, memang JATUH CINTA la”. Haha. UM always is my most scare place. Running route at UM is very good, 2 laps under shady trees, then continue with 2 laps of hardcore cycling route, and last run back for 2 laps under shady trees again.

[ 3.5 km RUN – 11.4km BIKE – 3.5 km RUN ]

When climb up to Bukit Cinta, felt very mental and very difficult to finish the race, but thinking of UPNM jersey on my body, I can’t even bike off and push the bike. I just keep myself inspired and climb, climb, climb until the end. I did it again!!!

~ Irene Chong with me ~

Irene Chong was so fast and so far gap from me. She is a triathlete from Malaysia Elite Triathlon (MET). How can i catch up with her? She is too strong. Sir Chan, who are former champion of MUDS keep motivated me and gave me a challenge.He offered 3 barrels of KFC to Kelab Sukan Lasak UPNM as motivation for me to beat Irene Chong. But Irene Chong however took a strong lead from the start and maintained towards the end, finishing almost 5 minutes ahead of me. OMG. But what I felt happy is my timing gets improved 2 mins from last year. This year I completed the race with timing 1:09.57 and placing No.2, while last year, I completed in 1:11.59. Is that a happy case or still a sad case leh?

Sentences from Chan that motivated me:

~ If u need to climb the hill in pain to win it, just do it ! ~
~If u think like a champion, you will race like a champion. If you think you'll finish 2nd, baik balik bilik tido. Don't waste time. ~

p/s: But I really think I will become 2nd again wor next game. I don’t know how to overcome this problem. Seriously !!!

~ Winner List ~

He even post an open challenge as his FB status, OMG.

If tomorow Malakoff University Duathlon Series Teh Yong Le from UPNM beats Irene Chong from UM. I'll sponsor 3 barrels of KFC for UPNM Kelab Sukan Lasak when i come back for weekend! GO UPNM!

Everybody saw that status, became the big issue immediately, every members of my club said “Teh, nak KFC, Teh, nak KFC”. Die already la me this time. Even the organizer also made it a statement to challenge, wa, I felt I really want to beat her, but my heart and legs haven’t achieve same level as her. Some more a volunteer photographer, Bro Tey came to me and asked me to take photo with my challenger as long as he arrive UM. Haha. I feels that everyone got put a little hope on me, but myself unable to get use of the chance given, was my bad, SORRY. I also want to become No. 1, but I’m not as strong as her. CHAMPION always belongs to THE BEST AMONG THE BEST. I need to train more and reschedule back my training programme.

Actually what I need is a motivator to push me, sometimes really lazy to training. Haha. Tiredness of training, others never know. Pain of training, others don’t even care. People just want CHAMPION, they don’t even know who are No.2. CHAMPION always be on TV, No.2 just get to stand in front TV to see broadcast about the world of CHAMPION. Really, if you want to race, make sure be the champion, if just want to become No.2, BALIK TIDOR LAH !!!

I lost very behind. Felt so sorry 3 barrels for club members just fly away like that. I know they want KFC. I gave them KFC.

~ KFC ~

Well, after game, relax and took some photos.

~ Starting of the run ~

~ Still can smile before the race la ~

 ~ On podium ~

~ Faster, chase ~

~ With envy emotion ~

 ~ Top 5 Women University Category ~

~ I stand behind this “2” board, is it already fated me to get no.2? aiyo ~

~ One more lap ~

~ Aiya, no.2 also happy la ~

~ Race belt, my new toy for race, it only costs RM10 ~

~ With Jason Loh, newbie in duathlon game, placing No.2 in Men University Category ~

~ With Lim Shimri, champion in Men University Category ~

~ My pacers ~

~ Sad face after lost, haha ~

~ Prize for No.2 – Bag Mizuno, medal and certificate ~

We will see again in coming 3rd Leg of MUDS at UPM on 1 Jun 2013. Can I shorten the distance between me and Irene Chong?

~ UPNM the best ~

P/S: Weeks before final exam really killing me, everyday busy with training, tests, assignments, presentations and the most important one, FYP. OMG. Tiredness achieves the peak level. Irene Chong also from UM, having same condition with me maybe, must be heap of assignments and tests waiting her. Ok, fair, we both go through the game in same condition.

MUDS news on STAR paper >>> Click Here.

~ UPNM ~

GOOD LUCK
Written On 23 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...