Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, May 3, 2013

Boyfriend in de house: Merida HFS 904


~ Merida HFS 904 ~

Why I buy a road bike so suddenly? I didn’t expect I will have a boyfriend (bike) before 21 years old. NEVER imagine really own an expensive bike by me. Until now I still can’t accept the sudden arriving of this bike, like living in a dream. A surprise for me from myself, very confuse right? I like racing in road bike, I used to join duathlon event, I like to see beautiful bike, no fault, but I never have a good bike before. Before this, I used to borrow bicycle from friend, I borrowed 2 bikes before this, Polygon 100 blue color and Merida HFS 905 black & white. Every time I borrow bicycle from friend, I felt so shameful and paiseh leh, they willing to borrow me their expensive bikes. If me, I will not borrow my bike to my friends lo, very expensive you know, is my boyfriend leh, how can I borrow others… I think twice, I can’t relief to borrow my bike to my friends, sorry to say that, only if people who helped me before this, I don’t have reason to decline. J

~ Merida HFS 904 costs me RM2.5K ++, cheap or expensive? ~

Coming soon will have Malakoff University Duathlon Series 2013 (MUDS), is a big event for university student. I can’t get to borrow a bike from friends; this shows the sentence “everybody will have helpless moment”. Haha. With this helpless chance, I generous to myself once, pokkai once, tie up my stomach once, let my DREAM comes true once, I give myself a great present. Coincidentally got people offer me a nice bike, I thought for 2 weeks, and at last, I bought it.

When I showed some interest to that bike, the dealer contacted me very fast. I just texted him and asked questions, then he called me and talk talk talk. I said ON, after 1 hr, they straight send the bike from Putrajaya to UPNM for me. The whole process just took 2 hrs, super duper fast. They sent me the bike right in front my hostel, good service. But now I got bike, don’t have helmet, how to cycle leh. When you play sports, equipments and accessories need investment. $$$


Until now, I still don’t know either the price I bought consider cheap or expensive. Please don’t tell me your estimated price is lower than the price I bought. PLEASE DON’T.

Merida HFS 904 now is my new boyfriend, everyday accompany me by my side, sleeping beside my bed and is my soul mate now. My bike is in white +red color, saiz S, 47cm, 2nd hand bike. Bike condition is still very nice, not many scratch; I’m very satisfied for it. Bike with group set Shimano 105, 10 Speed, very good to climb hill.

A little bit specifications of Merida HFS 904. The frame is Road Race HFS – Single. Fork is Carbon Road. The bike is with saddle X – Mission Side – White. This bike use Smoothened Welding line by using specific welding technology to improved outlook, without any weakening of the welding structure. Merida HFS 904 using HFS Hydro Forming System. Through a delicate, hydraulic forced forming process 3-dimensional shaped tubes made of Prolite 66. Merida very special because they using PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINUM. MERIDA's Top-Alloy made of 6066 high-strength aluminum, with triple butted walls. Egg-shaped head-tube with semi integrated bearings and bigger dimensions at the tube's centre - for an optimim in head-tube stiffness.  Front fork made of carbon composite material; at some models 100% made of carbon composite. One more is Internal Cable. Brake or shifting-cables routed internally through the frame’s tubes. Clean and improved outlook.

 

Look on Merida Website >>> Click Here

 

Here show you some pictures for Merida HFS 904. Pictures tell everything.

 

~ Shifter ~

 

~ Tyre and Rim, Fork ~

 


~ Frame, notice that got a sticker with " Indonesia flag"? haha, this bike is imported from Indonesia weyh. Lie you one la ~

 

~ Timer, costs me RM70. ~

 


~ Gearing ~

 

~ Saddle ~

 

~ Internal Cable ~




For me, is a nice bike. For you? 

~ Bring you to an unknown place, unknown future ~

Coming event >>> MUDS 2013

                             MASUM Olahraga


# Click on the pictures, enlarge it will show clearer and bigger photos#

 

Welcome my new boyfriend


 Written on 3 May 2013          



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...