Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, May 3, 2013

Restaurant + City of Digital Lights

To celebrate holiday of Labour Day, at the same time to release stress, my friends jio me to do crazy thing. From UPNM, 4 people, 2 motorcycles, we went to Sogo Complex to eat dinner. A Chinese restaurant at level 6 of Sogo Complex (forget name), we had our dinner there. My friend bought a voucher through GROUPON, paid RM68 for 4 persons instead of food costs RM201. I wondered why the restaurant so empty on that night, my friend said “he book the whole restaurant already” (a super big lie) got customers came in after half an hour. Delicious food to treat ourselves.

~ High class Chinese restaurant ~

~ So delicious ~


~ Yummy , RM23 per person ~

After that, they said still early, so from Sogo Complex drove motorcycle to I- City, Shah Alam, half an hour journey. 1st time been there, yes, is a city of digital lights. There is a tourism place for tourist. I- City divided into 4 parts actually: City of Digital Lights, Snow Walk, i-Walk and Water Park. Every parks need entry fees except City of Digital Lights. Stroll around in city of digital lights is free, pay if you want to take a ride on their activity. World of KL really can describe as more midnight more wonderful. I-city is a place for couple la actually.

~ Eye of I-city ~

~ Old Town White Coffee building, I like the decoration ~

~ Card using as tickets ~ 

~ Snow World ~

~ View from “Eye of i-city” ~ 

~ Beautiful scenery of I -city ~ 

~ Siapa ini ~

In area Shah Alam, there is still got a nice place to visit --- Trick Museum. I wanted to go there for so long time already. Next time next time. Before went back to UPNM, we still seek for food. A nice with crazy people. Sometimes, get the chance to stroll around in KL, the big city is so fun. I like it.

~ Mango ice blended ~

Happy Belated Labour Day. Congratulations for myself getting a new bike on Labour Day >>> MeridaHFS 904.

Written on 3 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...