Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kejohanan Ping Pong Tertutup UPNM 2012

On 28 April 2012, Kejohanan Ping Pong Tertutup 2012 held in UPNM. When time free, then will feels like too free, but when event comes, there will be everything thrown to you at the same time. OH my god, that week I training for coming MUDS every morning and evening, plus got 4 assignments wanted to submit within that week, then another event came to find me, that was Kejohanan Ping Pong. My classmates needed a girl to form a team. I think and think, taught want to “retired” in this extent already, for so long time didn’t hold the ping pong bat, but heard that no need registration fee, so I just gave myself another try. Actually I’m rushing on my 4 assignments, but I still can went to play ping pong like nothing happen, very cool right? Haha. The game started at 2pm sharp, my group’s name was “PLASTIK MINUMAN”, what a funny name ya.

 ~ We played ping pong at our café~

Quite many groups took part in this game, all are still new in this extent, so the standard quite low la.  Don’t know how, my group passed to semi final, then entered top 4… So lucky meh, my team mates all also not so pro, me also not so pro ah..But met with the strongest team and lost already, so, no fate to enter final..

~My team mates, thanks a lot~

To challenge for no.3 and no.4, my team mates showed their spiritual in ping pong. Finally, we won no.3 in Kejohanan Ping Pong Tertutup UPNM 2012, very good result, satisfied I sacrifice my time to play it.

 ~ For the 3rd prize, we got a hamper, medal and certificate, worth it, ~

After the event, I went back to room and started to focus on my assignments. Assignments more important la..haha. Whatever la, still need to thank everybody for let me refresh my mind before I rush for my assignments..

Written on 6 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...