Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Friday, May 4, 2012

PALAPES Training: Repelling & Abseiling


On 21-22 April 2012, we got PALAPES training. This week, should be a relax week for training, because just did repelling and abseiling exercises in planning, but turned to an unforgettable training in memory. As usual, we got physical training (PT) in the morning. After that, we went to repelling tower to start our repelling session. Juniors, intermediates and seniors training together, seniors went up 1st., while Intermediates just sitting there and wait for their turn, juniors as well. At 2.30pm, an unexpected thing happen, can you imagine how hot it was at 2pm? Juniors get a super duper “luxury gift” from officer, ladies juniors done 150 times of PT10 while waiting guy juniors to came back from 2.4km’s run. Felt very exhausted did that under hot sun, sumore was wearing full loreng that time. After 150 times of PT 10, what comes next? We have to lie down on the field facing to the hot sun and cannot close our face with hat or other else. Oh gosh, felt the most terrible moment in my life, did it for about 45mins, hot sun straight on my face and sweat coming out like water on my face. As I know, we get that punishment because of being “NOT SERIUS” in doing exercises, is it? Waiting for the whole days to juniors’ turn, it was 6pm already, after packed up my gears, I get ready to climb up to 4th floor, it was quite make me nervous.

 ~ Yeah, finally is my turn ~

We reported to staff before jump down: “Saya, 752xxxx, Pegawai Kadet Wanita Txx Yxxx Lx minta kebenaran untuk turun, Tuan.”
After reached, then put off the glove, then report again: “ Saya, 752xxxx, Pegawai Kadet Wanita Txx Yxxx Le selamat turun, Tuan.”

It was so challenging and not bad. While waiting others to complete it, we sang 
PALAPES UPNM
Lyrics:
Bermula hidup seorang awam
Menjadi tentera
Badan berbirat dilanyak sudah
Mental pula diuji

Berbaris maju ke dewan kuliah
Ilmu perlu digenggam
Tetap bersedia walau penat lelah
Wawasan tetap ada

Chorus:
Inilah ikrar sumpah perwira
Sedia berkorban pada nusa dan bangsa
Junior intermediate senior
Kami tetap bersama
Dalam menggapai pegawai muda
PALAPES UPNM

Ulang Chorus

PALAPES sohor
PALAPES megah
PALAPES UPNM  X2

 ~ Everybody are suffering under hot sun~
 
On Saturday night, a day I don’t want to recall back, we got hell for 1 hour. Wa, what a tired day, we did side rolls, knuckles and others la for an hour, totally made me don’t know what I’m doing. Always the same things been talked by the officers and stuffs, “Not wearing loreng to class” lah, “ not walk in baris when go to class” lah, “need to respect” lah, huh, really very…. This was the most difficult training ever in my junior state. For this training, I think we already did around 300 times of PT10 in these 2 days.

On the next day, more relaxing day, seniors and intermediates get chances to do abseiling, but juniors don’t have chance to do, because not enough time. Abseiling done in same procedure, need to report before jump down also, but abseiling need to go one floor higher, it was 5th floor high, wow.

 ~ 5th floor, challenging ~

Until now, I still not understand what we did and changed a punishment like this. My face got sunburn and my skin peel off throughout the whole week, black and white skin on my face, very ugly. Wherever I go, people sure will ask me, “ei, why your face?” Aih, lazy to answer…The trainin ended with become a black woman..hoho

 ~ Even my hand also can looked got two colours, what to say for my face? ~

Lately, PALAPES always got OC Parade on Wednesday morning, so need to shine the spike boots of course, I’m not so pro in shine shoes, but at least better than last time. Before this, I don’t know how to shine, I just know how to blacken the shoes. When I ask my friends how they shine their shoes, 10 people give me 10 different answers, everybody got their own way to shine shoes. Last last, I look at how my friend shine the shoes and I followed her way to shine, wa, at last, my shoes become shining now…What a relief…haha.

 ~ Can see the different? Which one is before and which one is after? ~

Wrtten on 4 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...