Taiwan

Taiwan
马来西亚华裔青年台湾观摩团Taiwan Kuanmootuan 2008

Monday, May 14, 2012

New Boyfriend in my life


Alright, is my turn, let me share a little bit about preparation for myself in MUDS. Last year, I used to join mixed relay in MUDS 2011. If want to see my result of last year, can view on this >>> MUDS2011 UPNM, MUDS 2011 UPM and MUDS 2011 UM. For this year, I would like to try something new. I decided to do Women University, means need to complete my race individually, 3km run – 12 km cycle – 3km run. Although got a little challenging to me, but I willing to accept the pain. I’m still new in cycling on road bike. I don’t know where I can borrow bicycle, I also don’t have bicycle. Last last, I found a bicycle that belongs to my classmate. 2days before race, I just received the bike on hand. The bike really looks very nice, is POLYGON HELIOS 100, blue colour. So, Mizi helped me to do bike fit and I went for training everyday. I still very scared to ride in high speed, hope my cycling skill can improve soon. J Now, I got a new boyfriend enter my life, haha, is a road bike actually, I bring “him” to my room, i sleep with “him”, eat with “him”, 24hours keep “him” in sight of me. Haha. Very pleased to own a part time boyfriend, haha, but just for MUDS la, maybe after this event, need to give back to “his” owner lo..sad, I want to own it forever J I take care of “him” carefully, because “he” is not mine, this costs RM 1200 leh. I really love “him” haha J So, after this, I can join for ride with outsiders already with this bike..hooray…

~ Here, show you my lover  --- POLYGON HELIOS 100, S size ~

For this event, I spent quite a lot on my needs also, I bought one new cycling pant for myself, to avoid pain on my buttock. Want to cycle 13km not so far, but want to give myself to have a comfortable ride. Thinking of maybe next time I will follow some cycling club to ride at outside, so I just bought it. When put in on, really feels the different, easier to ride and feel very comfortable. Got one layer of sponge inside, padded pant, just like wearing ladies pad inside, haha. Beside than spent on attire, I also bought one container of Power Bar Recovery for myself. This recovery drink is suitable for after race. It helps to support muscle recovery and body repair damaged muscle tissue to help you get ready for your next training session or competition. It also help rehydrates efficiently. Is very useful for us those training hard now. I need to get the best condition to race in MUDS 2012, so just try some nutrition drink. Recovery is also one of the most important slot in training session. Now, after my training, I will serve one bottle of recovery drink when doing revision on studies everyday, feeling good. Actually, the recovery tab already expired on 4.5.2012, so they sell RM50 per tab, for the new one, is RM120 per tab. But after expired date, still can drink for 2 more months, I think I can finish one tab within 2 months, and I want to save money, so I bought the expired one. J So far still no problem la. Haha. But, just in May, I already spent a lot, after this, need to tie up my stomach, save money, if not…I don’t know la..

~ My new ladies cycling padded pant, Branded ELAN, it costs RM110, ¾ long, nice ~

 ~ My recovery drink in Orange Flavor, prepare to drink when doing assignments, it costs RM50 only per tab~

The day before event, I prepared everything before I went to sleep. I put the bib sticker on my bike, wash my bike, prepared attire for next day, put supplements in my bag. And I slept very early, 2330H already hibernate myself. Really felt very nervous…how…I borrowed cycling jersey from Tarmizi, so that can get in mood of cycling, haha…

~ The attire I decided to wear on race day with bib no. B204. Smart or not? J The jersey not mine, just borrow from Mizi. But this set of attire not cheap at all, Jersey RM120, cycling pant RM110, Nike Lunarfly +2 RM310, total up more RM500, wa..~

When I bought something new, on another hand, got other thing broken pulak. Haiz…Need to cut down expenses on daily uses maybe or someone want to sponsor me? J But where to find sponsor wor…My sunglass broken 1 month already, without wearing this sunglass, feels very uncomfortable, like lack of something. But this sunglass is just a super common sunglass, but look very nice. Don’t get shock when you hear the price..This is the cheapest thing in the world. But now broken already, so need to find another sunglass again.

 ~ Can you guess how much is it? It costs only RM2. Haha. Although it is only RM2, but many people like to borrow from me..means the spec very nice la.. J ~

ARE YOU GET READY FOR MUDS 2012??????? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE…


Written on 13.5.2012

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...